So...

Because AoC sucks.

Moderator: pooka-Mishipeshu

Tre
Guild Member
Guild Member

So...

Unread post by Tre » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:46 pm

I haven't looked into the game much until today. Just found out that Witch Hunters are playable. OMG. I may actually play the game.
NIXON'S BACK!

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: So...

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:31 pm

Tre wrote:I haven't looked into the game much until today. Just found out that Witch Hunters are playable. OMG. I may actually play the game.
Yep Witch Hunters, and their mirror on the Destruction side Witch Elves, are a lot of fun and are currently tied with Dok/Warior Priest as my favourites (though honestly each time I try a new class I think it's my favourite because each one is so good -I'm really liking Chosen atm -- at level 7 it all of a sudden got omg fun -could also be because I'm no longer running around with gear that only has a value of 1 armor...)

Altair
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander

Unread post by Altair » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:41 pm

pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:
Tre wrote:I haven't looked into the game much until today. Just found out that Witch Hunters are playable. OMG. I may actually play the game.
Yep Witch Hunters, and their mirror on the Destruction side Witch Elves, are a lot of fun and are currently tied with Dok/Warior Priest as my favourites (though honestly each time I try a new class I think it's my favourite because each one is so good -I'm really liking Chosen atm -- at level 7 it all of a sudden got omg fun -could also be because I'm no longer running around with gear that only has a value of 1 armor...)
I think you get a snare at level 9 and then pvp really takes off in my opinion for Chosen. I think their dps with shields is a bit high because I couldn't tell a difference between using and shield and not using a shield as far as dps goes, but you do get noticeably more survivability.

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Altair wrote:
pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:
I think you get a snare at level 9 and then pvp really takes off in my opinion for Chosen. I think their dps with shields is a bit high because I couldn't tell a difference between using and shield and not using a shield as far as dps goes, but you do get noticeably more survivability.
I got a snare a while ago (I'm level 8 now) but it isn't terribly effective imo. I got taunt at level 7 -about time! :p And I got a good dmg ability at level 8. I got an amazing 1h that does crazy dmg (more than any 2h weapon I have found so far) but I am unable to equip a sheild with it which is rather confusing -my other hand is free why can't I hold anything in it!

tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by tyen » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 pm

pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:
Altair wrote:
pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:
I got a snare a while ago (I'm level 8 now) but it isn't terribly effective imo. I got taunt at level 7 -about time! :p And I got a good dmg ability at level 8. I got an amazing 1h that does crazy dmg (more than any 2h weapon I have found so far) but I am unable to equip a sheild with it which is rather confusing -my other hand is free why can't I hold anything in it!
My torrent DL of the beta better be done by the time I get home >.<
*crosses fingers*

Saltshakaar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Saltshakaar » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:03 pm

YA! Every class I try so far are fun. I haven't touch any range dps or casters yet because I want to be melee. DOK/WP are prolly the funnest healer in this game. I try IB earlier today and they are beast! Tough as hell and does decent dps. Just refresh snare and burn down their hp. If BO is anything like IB, i'm a have a tough time choosing what to roll. The list so far is marauder and dok. I roll w/e depend on what we need I guess.

Tre
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Tre » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:51 pm

Witch hunter named Johnbrown (hopefully). And I will hunt all you chaotic emo bastards down with a gun in one hand, and a bible in the other.

NIXON'S BACK!

Kahoona
Knight
Knight

Unread post by Kahoona » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:05 pm

Tre wrote:Witch hunter named Johnbrown (hopefully). And I will hunt all you chaotic emo bastards down with a gun in one hand, and a bible in the other.

I prefer a Witch Hunter named Joseph Smith!

tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by tyen » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:10 pm

Kahoona wrote:
Tre wrote:Witch hunter named Johnbrown (hopefully). And I will hunt all you chaotic emo bastards down with a gun in one hand, and a bible in the other.

I prefer a Witch Hunter named Joseph Smith!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

Kahoona
Knight
Knight

Unread post by Kahoona » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 pm