58%

Total votes: 12

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

VOTE FOR GUILD NAME HERE

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 am

EDIT:
I went through and quickly found the few names listed that other people also seemed to like and made a poll. If you support a specific name that's not listed here just add it to the forum and I'll count those as if they were part of the poll

Does anyone have any suggestions for our guild name for warhammer? I know this was discussed briefly already but since nothing conclusive was decided I thought I'd start the topic again. Maybe we can come up with a top 3 and vote on them.

tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by tyen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 am

Firstly, my vote really is to keep Righteous Dawn... I think its fine and we have a website, etc.

But if we're set on a new name... I guess it kind of depends on what side we're on... did we ever decide that?

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:02 am

tyen wrote:Firstly, my vote really is to keep Righteous Dawn... I think its fine and we have a website, etc.

But if we're set on a new name... I guess it kind of depends on what side we're on... did we ever decide that?

I'm suggesting a new name because ideally I'd like to see all our friends from various guilds (not to mention various servers and games) come together. There's no guarantee that this will happen but I had so much fun playing with the mish mash of wow (etc.) people in the preview weekend that I'd like to do what I can to encourage that to continue and I think a different name might help. I'm totally looking for feedback on this idea too.

Pretty sure people are still keen on primarily focusing on destruction. Although if you can still create Order and Destruction characters on the same server come release there really is no reason not to make both.

tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by tyen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:28 am

pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:
tyen wrote:Firstly, my vote really is to keep Righteous Dawn... I think its fine and we have a website, etc.

I'm suggesting a new name because ideally I'd like to see all our friends from various guilds (not to mention various servers and games) come together. There's no guarantee that this will happen but I had so much fun playing with the mish mash of wow (etc.) people in the preview weekend that I'd like to do what I can to encourage that to continue and I think a different name might help. I'm totally looking for feedback on this idea too.

Pretty sure people are still keen on primarily focusing on destruction. Although if you can still create Order and Destruction characters on the same server come release there really is no reason not to make both.

Oh wow - I had assumed we'd be locked out of opposing factions just like WoW :)
That's be great if we can make either. Some opportunity for spying on and hunting specific players down... but I kind of like that prospect anyway :twisted:

As for combing others from Azgalor, etc. great! I am all for it then... I'll think on name ideas :)

tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by tyen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:37 am

<Paradox>
<Crimson Wolves>
<Line of Succession>
<Nobility>
<Reckless>

Tre
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Tre » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:56 am

tyen wrote:<Crimson's Wolves>
NIXON'S BACK!

Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Hodd » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:08 am

is anyone working on recruiting for the guild yet? i would shoot to start off with 100 members...
RD's carebear

Altair
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander

Unread post by Altair » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 am

Team Venture

Kahoona
Knight
Knight

Unread post by Kahoona » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:41 pm

Bros before Hos

ikao@
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by ikao@ » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:45 pm

Kahoona wrote:Bros before Hos
I know kahoona keeps track of other non rd members that are gonna be playing with us, are they all still game to make one big guild with us?

Saltshakaar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Saltshakaar » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Kahoona wrote:Bros before Hos (unless if shes crazy hot)
fixed

WOW Fanbois

We can sit in one spot and people will flock to us by the thousand for us to kill. Honestly, I really don't care much for names. Its freaking hard to for everyone to agree on one and it takes forever. RD is good as it is.

annok
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by annok » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:08 pm

order of the seacow

ikao@
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by ikao@ » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Ecow Nation

If we are lucky we will do as good as the 5v5 arena team did

Altair
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander

Unread post by Altair » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Saltshakaar wrote:
fixed

WOW Fanbois

We can sit in one spot and people will flock to us by the thousand for us to kill. Honestly, I really don't care much for names. Its freaking hard to for everyone to agree on one and it takes forever. RD is good as it is.
I think a new name is the right way to go. Not everyone was in RD, which may put off people from Azgalor from joining, and not everyone that was in RD at some point would want to put themselves in it again. We should just let Pooka handle the name thing, I have complete faith in her abilities not to give us an asshattish guild name. Maybe something like "Pooka's Stable of Bitches" or something like that would do fine.

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:41 pm

Altair wrote:
Saltshakaar wrote:
fixed

WOW Fanbois

I think a new name is the right way to go. Not everyone was in RD, which may put off people from Azgalor from joining, and not everyone that was in RD at some point would want to put themselves in it again. We should just let Pooka handle the name thing, I have complete faith in her abilities not to give us an asshattish guild name. Maybe something like "Pooka's Stable of Bitches" or something like that would do fine.
No thank you!