VOTE FOR GUILD NAME HERE

Because AoC sucks.

Moderator: pooka-Mishipeshu

Pick yer guild name here

Poll ended at Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:20 am

Crimson Wolves
1
8%
Thunder Cougar Falcon Bird
4
33%
Someone needs to come up with a better name
7
58%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 1212
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:48 pm

VOTE FOR GUILD NAME HERE

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 am

EDIT:
I went through and quickly found the few names listed that other people also seemed to like and made a poll. If you support a specific name that's not listed here just add it to the forum and I'll count those as if they were part of the poll



Does anyone have any suggestions for our guild name for warhammer? I know this was discussed briefly already but since nothing conclusive was decided I thought I'd start the topic again. Maybe we can come up with a top 3 and vote on them.
Image

User avatar
tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 3219
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:24 am
Location: Denver, CO.

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by tyen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 am

Firstly, my vote really is to keep Righteous Dawn... I think its fine and we have a website, etc.

But if we're set on a new name... I guess it kind of depends on what side we're on... did we ever decide that?

User avatar
pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 1212
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:48 pm

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:02 am

tyen wrote:Firstly, my vote really is to keep Righteous Dawn... I think its fine and we have a website, etc.

But if we're set on a new name... I guess it kind of depends on what side we're on... did we ever decide that?


I'm suggesting a new name because ideally I'd like to see all our friends from various guilds (not to mention various servers and games) come together. There's no guarantee that this will happen but I had so much fun playing with the mish mash of wow (etc.) people in the preview weekend that I'd like to do what I can to encourage that to continue and I think a different name might help. I'm totally looking for feedback on this idea too.

Pretty sure people are still keen on primarily focusing on destruction. Although if you can still create Order and Destruction characters on the same server come release there really is no reason not to make both.
Image

User avatar
tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 3219
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:24 am
Location: Denver, CO.

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by tyen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:28 am

pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:
tyen wrote:Firstly, my vote really is to keep Righteous Dawn... I think its fine and we have a website, etc.

But if we're set on a new name... I guess it kind of depends on what side we're on... did we ever decide that?


I'm suggesting a new name because ideally I'd like to see all our friends from various guilds (not to mention various servers and games) come together. There's no guarantee that this will happen but I had so much fun playing with the mish mash of wow (etc.) people in the preview weekend that I'd like to do what I can to encourage that to continue and I think a different name might help. I'm totally looking for feedback on this idea too.

Pretty sure people are still keen on primarily focusing on destruction. Although if you can still create Order and Destruction characters on the same server come release there really is no reason not to make both.

Oh wow - I had assumed we'd be locked out of opposing factions just like WoW :)
That's be great if we can make either. Some opportunity for spying on and hunting specific players down... but I kind of like that prospect anyway :twisted:

As for combing others from Azgalor, etc. great! I am all for it then... I'll think on name ideas :)

User avatar
tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 3219
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:24 am
Location: Denver, CO.

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by tyen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:37 am

<Paradox>
<Crimson Wolves>
<Line of Succession>
<Nobility>
<Reckless>

User avatar
Tre
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 2747
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:31 pm
Location: ICT

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by Tre » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:56 am

tyen wrote:<Crimson's Wolves>
NIXON'S BACK!

User avatar
Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 1917
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:25 pm
Contact:

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by Hodd » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:08 am

is anyone working on recruiting for the guild yet? i would shoot to start off with 100 members...
RD's carebear

User avatar
Altair
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: TN
Contact:

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by Altair » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 am

Team Venture

User avatar
Kahoona
Knight
Knight
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by Kahoona » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:41 pm

Bros before Hos

User avatar
ikao@
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:43 pm
Contact:

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by ikao@ » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:45 pm

Kahoona wrote:Bros before Hos
I know kahoona keeps track of other non rd members that are gonna be playing with us, are they all still game to make one big guild with us?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Saltshakaar
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:10 pm

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by Saltshakaar » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Kahoona wrote:Bros before Hos (unless if shes crazy hot)
fixed

WOW Fanbois

We can sit in one spot and people will flock to us by the thousand for us to kill. Honestly, I really don't care much for names. Its freaking hard to for everyone to agree on one and it takes forever. RD is good as it is.

annok
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 907
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:04 pm
Location: Orl. Florida
Contact:

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by annok » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:08 pm

order of the seacow

User avatar
ikao@
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:43 pm
Contact:

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by ikao@ » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Ecow Nation

If we are lucky we will do as good as the 5v5 arena team did
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Altair
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: TN
Contact:

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by Altair » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Saltshakaar wrote:
Kahoona wrote:Bros before Hos (unless if shes crazy hot)
fixed

WOW Fanbois

We can sit in one spot and people will flock to us by the thousand for us to kill. Honestly, I really don't care much for names. Its freaking hard to for everyone to agree on one and it takes forever. RD is good as it is.
I think a new name is the right way to go. Not everyone was in RD, which may put off people from Azgalor from joining, and not everyone that was in RD at some point would want to put themselves in it again. We should just let Pooka handle the name thing, I have complete faith in her abilities not to give us an asshattish guild name. Maybe something like "Pooka's Stable of Bitches" or something like that would do fine.

User avatar
pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 1212
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:48 pm

Re: What's in a name?

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:41 pm

Altair wrote:
Saltshakaar wrote:
Kahoona wrote:Bros before Hos (unless if shes crazy hot)
fixed

WOW Fanbois

We can sit in one spot and people will flock to us by the thousand for us to kill. Honestly, I really don't care much for names. Its freaking hard to for everyone to agree on one and it takes forever. RD is good as it is.
I think a new name is the right way to go. Not everyone was in RD, which may put off people from Azgalor from joining, and not everyone that was in RD at some point would want to put themselves in it again. We should just let Pooka handle the name thing, I have complete faith in her abilities not to give us an asshattish guild name. Maybe something like "Pooka's Stable of Bitches" or something like that would do fine.
No thank you!
Image

Post Reply