Moderator: pooka-Mishipeshu

Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Warhammer Rolecall

Unread post by Hodd » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:29 pm

chives wrote:
pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:
Hodd wrote:also, i suggest we mass recruite asap, and once we have numbers we can weed out people.

meaning someone with a little rd e-fame should post on azgalor forums and explain how we would be intrestested in taking in everyone ( or mostly everyone )

Good thinking -I have no e-fame myself. I do, however, cringe at Kahoona's recount of how open WoW invite worked out in AoC, so as long as we avoided that scenario somehow...

I don't know if all these people would necessarily want to band together but it wouldn' t hurt to ask.

The best thing to do to get a bunch of players together and not get random ppl is to post in private forums of a few of the good guilds (rd/apex/hyperion) rather than just throwing it on the azgalor forums.

well who ever has that kind of WoW people skills/ who knows the their bords should at least put a foot in the door and ask if they would be intrested....
RD's carebear

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:46 pm

Hodd wrote:
chives wrote:
pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:
Hodd wrote:also, i suggest we mass recruite asap, and once we have numbers we can weed out people.

meaning someone with a little rd e-fame should post on azgalor forums and explain how we would be intrestested in taking in everyone ( or mostly everyone )

Good thinking -I have no e-fame myself. I do, however, cringe at Kahoona's recount of how open WoW invite worked out in AoC, so as long as we avoided that scenario somehow...

I don't know if all these people would necessarily want to band together but it wouldn' t hurt to ask.

The best thing to do to get a bunch of players together and not get random ppl is to post in private forums of a few of the good guilds (rd/apex/hyperion) rather than just throwing it on the azgalor forums.

well who ever has that kind of WoW people skills/ who knows the their bords should at least put a foot in the door and ask if they would be intrested....
Last edited by pooka-Mishipeshu on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

annok
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by annok » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:46 pm

ill probably play if sylvester and chives are playing

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:20 pm

sign me up pooka

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by traveler » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:27 pm

What Chives said is correct. I'd highly advise against mass recruitment. Instead, talk with all of these people who are obviously good at video games (if they're good at WoW, they're likely good at Warhammer) and get something set up. Try and get as many of these good players as possible and then from there you can selectively invite people as your original "group" meets them. Having good players such as a lot of those Horde guys will draw attention to your guild and you'll soon find that you're turning away more people than you bring in. Just be as social as possible.

Shelbert
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Shelbert » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Ill be playing this to test it out ill either be chaos or dark elves havent decided on class yet

ikao@
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by ikao@ » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:47 pm

can you only get into the open beta if you pre order the game? I want to try out the game before i go to college, and might not have as much time as i do now def not in sept when i am getting settled in (i hear the beta will be starting around august 15th?)

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:54 pm

ikao@ wrote:can you only get into the open beta if you pre order the game? I want to try out the game before i go to college, and might not have as much time as i do now def not in sept when i am getting settled in (i hear the beta will be starting around august 15th?)

I seem to remember reading that you can still get into the Open Beta if you do not pre-order but that you just wouldn't be guaranteed to be able to get in. I went to go look for this info on the Warhammer website though and couldn' t find it so I might have imagined this...

If you pre-order from an EB games store (where I live at least) you only put $5 down and don't actually make any commitment to buying the game o.0

Kahoona
Knight
Knight

Unread post by Kahoona » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:04 pm

ikao@ wrote:can you only get into the open beta if you pre order the game? I want to try out the game before i go to college, and might not have as much time as i do now def not in sept when i am getting settled in (i hear the beta will be starting around august 15th?)

You get in open beta and get to play the game a few days before it actually releases if you preorder.

Pa
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by Pa » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:29 pm

ill give it a try

Saltshakaar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Saltshakaar » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Me and about 4 other RL friends. I still haven't gotten my beta code.

Trebor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Trebor » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 pm

Saltshakaar wrote:Me and about 4 other RL friends. I still haven't gotten my beta code.

Where did you get it from? If you got it from amazon, they don't tell you how to get your code... Theres a media section after you log in that shows the purchases you've made and there is a link in there that will show you the code somewhere.

Issu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Issu » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:23 am

I know quietman for sure is going to be playing. And he was an incredible priest, cept for the fact he was in love with swan.

Nevermind he's terrible.

if I do end up getting warhammer its safe to assume Arelo, Rambone, Blorbead and possibly Lunitarii will all play as well. I could also more than likely convince Rhaz and Shuk to play.

However, I'm still on the fence, especially since AoC was supposed to just as great and we all know how that turned out.
-=Who I is=-
Iszu - Night Elf Druid(Azgalor)
Issuu - Gnome Warlock(Azgalor)
Jake - Mexican Student(Life)

Saltshakaar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Saltshakaar » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:17 pm

Trebor wrote:
Saltshakaar wrote:Me and about 4 other RL friends. I still haven't gotten my beta code.

Where did you get it from? If you got it from amazon, they don't tell you how to get your code... Theres a media section after you log in that shows the purchases you've made and there is a link in there that will show you the code somewhere.

Ya I got it from there and I know what you talking about. Its not in there so I sent them an email. They said they will release it on the 13th :x . Will be pissed of they don't come through :evil: .

chives
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by chives » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:26 pm

Just curious - are most of the people from azgalor going to be going Destruction?