Warhammer Rolecall

Because AoC sucks.

Moderator: pooka-Mishipeshu

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Warhammer Rolecall

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:37 am

I thought it might be nice to have a list of people who are planning to play Warhammer Online.

Open Beta is supposed to start Sept 7, with a preview weekend from Aug 22-25, the launch date for the game is September 18.

So far I think the following people are playing:

RD:
Hodd
Kahoona
Brybry
Pooka
Ikao
Chives
Sylvester
Trebor
tyen
jayhawk
Annok (if Sylvester and Chives play :p )
Deecon
Issu (I think?)
Morraine
Shelbert
Pa
Saltshaker (+4)
Murakumo

Others:
Altair -wants to be Order
Klassick
Fow
Dusturm
Fima
Deec
Otzi
Swanea(I think)
Krytical
Eyekon(I think)
Yliche
Spirit
Bang(I think)
Bardo
Biztrix
Ico
Kyoto (+1)
Rubix (+ 4 guildmates)
sheenamarie (maybe)
ehok (maybe)
Arelo, Rambone, Blorbead and possibly Lunitarii
Rhaz and Shuk (if issu convinces them)
Kaylo
Tharin
Last edited by pooka-Mishipeshu on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Kahoona
Knight
Knight

Re: Warhammer Rolecall

Unread post by Kahoona » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:57 am

Bardo is in RD? :P

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:10 am

Kahoona wrote:Bardo is in RD? :P

I just included him because I figured he'd still want to play with you guys. Sheeeeesh Guess I'll have to make a seperate category :p

chives
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by chives » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:43 am

I'm sure I'll play and probably sylvester too

Kahoona
Knight
Knight

Unread post by Kahoona » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 am

Other people playing:

Klassick
Fow
Dusturm
Fima
Deec
Otzi
Swanea(I think)
Krytical
Eyekon(I think)
Yliche
Spirit
Bang(I think)

Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Hodd » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:51 am

pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:I thought it might be nice to have a list of people who are planning to play Warhammer Online.

Open Beta is supposed to start Aug 15 and the launch date for the game is September 18.

So far I think we have:

RD:
Hodd
Kahoona
Brybry
Pooka
Ikao
Chives
Sylvester

Others:
Klassick
Fow
Dusturm
Fima
Deec
Otzi
Swanea(I think)
Krytical
Eyekon(I think)
Yliche
Spirit
Bang(I think)
Bardo
Biztrix
Ico
Kyoto
Rubix + his foru RL friends

hah i got 1st ;D
RD's carebear

Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Hodd » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:52 am

also, i suggest we mass recruite asap, and once we have numbers we can weed out people.

meaning someone with a little rd e-fame should post on azgalor forums and explain how we would be intrestested in taking in everyone ( or mostly everyone )
RD's carebear

Trebor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Trebor » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:37 pm

add me

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by traveler » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Someone describe this game to me. I said I'd never play another game after WoW, but it appears theres more interest in this game than there was AoC.

Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Hodd » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:40 pm

traveler wrote:Someone describe this game to me. I said I'd never play another game after WoW, but it appears theres more interest in this game than there was AoC.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/index.php

War is everywhere in Warhammer® Online: Age of Reckoning™ (WAR), the new fantasy MMORPG from Mythic Entertainment, the creators of Dark Age of Camelot™. WAR features next generation Realm vs. Realm™ gameplay that will immerse you in a world of perpetual conflict for years to come.

Experience the glory of Realm vs. Realm! Declare your allegiance and join hundreds of thousands of mighty heroes on the battlefields of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning to experience the epic nature of war. Enter a grim fantasy world where the armies of Order (Dwarfs, High Elves, and Empire) and Destruction (Greenskins, Dark Elves, and Chaos) collide to determine the fate of nations. Invade enemy lands, besiege imposing fortresses, and sack sprawling capital cities for the glory of your Realm. Wield devastating magic and deadly weapons, battle monstrous creatures, and join your brothers-in-arms in epic Public Quests™. Climb the Bastion Stair, carry your Guild Banner into battle, and unlock the secrets of the Tome of Knowledge as you travel the world. Sharpen your blade and prepare to unleash your inner mutation-the Age of Reckoning has begun and WAR IS EVERYWHERE!
Key Features
Realm vs. Realm (RvR) gameplay means you will never fight alone, but as part of an army of allied players sworn to defend your homeland and conquer enemy Realms. Your every action-every quest completed, every battle fought-contributes to the war effort and can turn the tide of battle, bringing victory to your Realm!
Experience the camaraderie of fighting side-by-side with allied players against otherwise insurmountable odds in groundbreaking Public Quests. These cooperative PvE encounters unfold across multiple stages and allow solo players to experience the glory of RvR.
Embark on the endless quest to complete the Tome of Knowledge and unlock Warhammer lore, detailed monster information, new abilities and rewards, and major story plotlines. The Tome is also the story of your life in the game, tracking your achievements to share and compare with others.
Explore massive Living Cities that become more or less prosperous based on a Realm�s overall performance in the ongoing war. Navigate a maze of twisting streets, visit the local tavern, explore a dark under-city, and meet colorful personalities in a city full of adventure.
Advanced guild features give unprecedented control to leaders and members, and make guilds an integral part of the war efforts. Guilds can create unique heraldry, capture and claim keeps, and earn Guild Tactics as they grow in power along with their members.
Drawing from a quarter century of highly detailed source material, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning brings Games Workshop's fantasy world to life in a way that will allow players to create characters destined for great deeds and glory on the field of battle
RD's carebear

Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Hodd » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 pm

also trav/everyone else you can read beta info/ honest reviews here http://betaleaks.com/forums/index.php

you have to sign up for the sight but its free/instant/no e-mails or anything and is defently a good sight
RD's carebear

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:00 pm

Hodd wrote:also, i suggest we mass recruite asap, and once we have numbers we can weed out people.

meaning someone with a little rd e-fame should post on azgalor forums and explain how we would be intrestested in taking in everyone ( or mostly everyone )

Good thinking -I have no e-fame myself. I do, however, cringe at Kahoona's recount of how open WoW invite worked out in AoC, so as long as we avoided that scenario somehow...

I don't know if all these people would necessarily want to band together but it wouldn' t hurt to ask.

chives
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by chives » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:17 pm

pooka-Mishipeshu wrote:
Hodd wrote:also, i suggest we mass recruite asap, and once we have numbers we can weed out people.

Good thinking -I have no e-fame myself. I do, however, cringe at Kahoona's recount of how open WoW invite worked out in AoC, so as long as we avoided that scenario somehow...

I don't know if all these people would necessarily want to band together but it wouldn' t hurt to ask.

The best thing to do to get a bunch of players together and not get random ppl is to post in private forums of a few of the good guilds (rd/apex/hyperion) rather than just throwing it on the azgalor forums.

tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by tyen » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:24 pm

I will be joining as well

Jayhawk
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Jayhawk » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:28 pm

if its better than AoC (how could it not be) ill think about getting it.