Warhammer Rolecall

Because AoC sucks.

Moderator: pooka-Mishipeshu

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Warhammer Rolecall

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:53 pm

chives wrote:Just curious - are most of the people from azgalor going to be going Destruction?

Seems to be the case.

Saltshakaar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Saltshakaar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:53 pm

What server and faction?

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:00 am

Saltshakaar wrote:What server and faction?

We don't know what the server names will be yet. All I know so far is Destruction (rather than order -destruction is the more popular one for some reason across the board though) on an open server -which means pvp server (rather than core which means pve)

Saltshakaar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Saltshakaar » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:49 pm

any idea when open beta will be open?

Trebor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Trebor » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:08 pm

says they have no date for it but you can download the files starting the 18th

Saltshakaar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Saltshakaar » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 pm

Iono if everybody agree or not , but the only reason why I want to roll destruction is to roll on a side what horde is to wow. A lot of talented players with minimum amount of retards. Been constantly outnumbered also make it challenging, but according to some beta testers and polls, this is not the case. Destruction outnumber order and seem to represent what alliance is to wow. They can siege and take over stuff easier because they have more bodies, but lose in bg/scenarios. Can someone shred more lights on this? I'm sure we have some beta testers in our guild.

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:22 am

Saltshakaar wrote:Iono if everybody agree or not , but the only reason why I want to roll destruction is to roll on a side what horde is to wow. A lot of talented players with minimum amount of retards. Been constantly outnumbered also make it challenging, but according to some beta testers and polls, this is not the case. Destruction outnumber order and seem to represent what alliance is to wow. They can siege and take over stuff easier because they have more bodies, but lose in bg/scenarios. Can someone shred more lights on this? I'm sure we have some beta testers in our guild.
I also have noticed that there seems to be more people listed as being for destruction rather than order. I'd also be interested in knowing how this played out in beta. I did mention this to some other people outside the guild and was told that it's just because destruction attracts the true pvp crowd and more pvpers are interested in WAR... But I'm not sure if that even makes any sense heh.

Kahoona
Knight
Knight

Unread post by Kahoona » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:02 am

The Order are just like Alliance in WoW even if they are outnumbered...hug the guards until they outnumber you two-to-one, or run away from you until they find a friend to help them then do a complete 180 and start attacking you.

Murakumo
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Murakumo » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:02 pm

Tough to say at this point, both sides have a huge amount of idiots on them in the beta. But yeah, I'll be there as well.

Altair
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander

Unread post by Altair » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:38 pm

I'm definitely in. I really want to go Order so I can play a White Lion. If they hadn't added that class I'd have been Destruction all the way. Plus it looks like everyone and his brother is going to be rolling Destruction so there might be some benefits to having a large guild with a decent rep going Order.