Need some crafting love...

Public discussion forum
Grays
Private
Private

Need some crafting love...

Unread post by Grays » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:45 pm

Hello Alliance side people... I am looking to get the leather physical dps gloves made. My mats are already alliance side, I just need to know when I can meet up with ya. I think our guild crafting arrangements say 100g tip.

Thanks in advance,
Grays
<Zero Tolerance>

P.S. just to head the flames off at the pass, yeah yeah I have to make my gear instead of loot it, I suck I know...

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Re: Need some crafting love...

Unread post by traveler » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:04 pm

I don't really think anyone would flame you for having those gloves crafted, assuming you're talking about the ones created from the Sunwell pattern. They're pretty much the best DPS gloves in the game at the moment.

Anyways, I believe Delicate is the person who'd craft those...Msdrood has his account information so I imagine when he see's this he'll talk with ya about arranging a time to meet.

Good luck

Grays
Private
Private

Unread post by Grays » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Yeah the the Sunwell ones are the ones I was talking about. I had just figured usually there would be someone to give the Hordie a little crap.

reija
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by reija » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:02 pm

When are you usually online? I'm typically not on between raids lately because of the beta so if you want to set up a time to craft them I can be sure to be on. As you mentioned, there's a 100g crafting fee.