Selling Arena Points

Public discussion forum
streak
Private
Private

Selling Arena Points

Unread post by streak » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:11 am

Basically here's the deal, point selling was awesome it gave PvPers a way to make some cash, and it finally balanced out my constant down flow of gold. I know people have different preferences in the game, some people love dailies, personally I do not.

Which means if you've got gold kicking around I'd like to make an offer, I will try to do this whenever you are not around but I would like to sell an arena rating. Obviously the season just started so it will start out slightly lower but over time I will build it up week by week.

This is a 2 man operation so I will need to find 2 people willing to partake, I will point sell arena points and rating so you can get your character geared up and good to go. Preferably I will find a warrior and a druid who would like this service as it's the easiest team to level up, although I play most classes pretty well so just let me know, the better your gear already the faster the points will roll up.

Here's how it works: You whisper me in game (Streak Warlock Alliance) and you let me know you're interested. The system will be done by me playing your character so ask around if you haven't personally heard of me. I've been on Azgalor since day 1 as Sciar and there's no funny business going on here. I'm looking to help my warlock and arena partners pay for their stuff so we can keep our things enchanted, I have no interest in your accounts.

Whisper me in game and I'll toss you vent info if you have any further questions as I probably wont be checking these forums for responses. Hope someone's interested

Devil Bliss
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Selling Arena Points

Unread post by Devil Bliss » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 pm

Altair
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander

Unread post by Altair » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Devil Bliss wrote:Image

Lawl, couldn't have said it better myself. Hasselhoff ftw!

Sightlessss
Knight-Captain
Knight-Captain

Unread post by Sightlessss » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:16 pm

A-Team, assemble.
:roll:

Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Hodd » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:26 pm

ill buy points... i need 10,000
RD's carebear

streak
Private
Private

Unread post by streak » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Message me in game on Streak if you seriously want to buy that many points. Mathmatically impossible in a week but doable over time easily.

Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Hodd » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm

what would be the price on 25,000 points... ?
RD's carebear

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:41 pm

I've read a lot of posts in various places about paying someone to level your arena points. The one thing I'm curious about is what if it's just a really hard class and spec to level in arenas? Do you change the character's spec? Are there certain classes or specs that get turned down or cost more because they suck ass to get points for? It would also be interesting to know the hardest class to level in arenas. You seem to be offering to level for points though so it may be different than other posts I've seen in which people offer to level your arena rating so that you can get S4 gear.

Not lookign for the service myself, just curious about it.

streak
Private
Private

Unread post by streak » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Every class can achieve mediocre stats in arenas, even paladins can play 2v2 and win to a certain bracket. If your gear is godawful and you're a terrible class we take that into consideration with costs and achievements. If we can only hit 1700 on your bluebie paladin then that's all we're going to promise. From what I've seen through inspecting many people have trouble holding on to a 1500 rating on all of their teams and that we can pretty much achieve with any class.

Respecs are an absolute must, it's tacked on top of the costs. Certain specs aren't for PvP and if you want a decent rating we're not leveling your prot paladin. In general we're not trying to sell you s4 shoulders or anything ridiculous, but people still want PR and points, we can offer both. I've talked to previous people about how they can't hit 1700PR so they can spend their arena points on the helm, sometimes old weapons are worth it and S3 weps are an upgrade so you need 1800 PR. Maybe you just want more points every week and only want us to maintain a 1600TR. Pricing is altered and adjusted on an individual basis, but so far we haven't missed a mark which I'm fairly proud of. You wont know who has been sold to or when because it's difficult to catch and we offer anonymity.

Usually we come fairly cheap and I could definitely profit much more from grinding dailies, but I hate dailies and this way I get to help people out. As far as I know nobody is hurt by this service either so it's win/win.