Orkslapper-70-mage-semi hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
orkslapper
Private
Private

Orkslapper-70-mage-semi hardcore

Unread post by orkslapper » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:40 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
orkslapper, 70, mage
2. Post the link to your gear / spec on the WoW Armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Orkslapper
3. Tell us a little about your talent build(s). Why do you spec what you do, when you do?
10/48/3, this i think is the standard for mage raiding or so i once read, and it does well for me, 2 fireballs then a fireblast is all i do
4. List any relevant keys / attunements you have? If you don't have any, have you completed any sections of the attunement quest-lines? attuned to everything except onyxia, BT, and hyjal

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you left the guild(s).
DWTH, the guild completely collapsed in the raiding department so i left on decent terms to pursue raiding, aftermath- i left on fantastic terms and will continue to hang out with all the guys from that guild
6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have? Pre-BC?
TK, SSC, kara, ZA MC, naxx,
7. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
im 18 and play wow way to much, i like frisbees and blame this game for my mediocrity in school
8. Of our four raid days, which can you make and which can you not make? For the ones you can make (if any), what is your available time frame? For the ones you can't make (if any), tell us why.
im free everday up until about 11pm server, but starting in the fall i am available at all times because i will be in college
9. Why do you want to join RD?
i know a few guys from here who i like, and i want to be in the end-game raids a lot, and hang out with people
10. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better

theres 3 thinks i like besides WoW; bears, beets, and battlestar gallactica

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Orkslapper-70-mage-semi hardcore

Unread post by deecon » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:43 am

trav :(
Last edited by deecon on Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chown
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Chown » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:14 am

deec you asshole

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by traveler » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:19 pm

One part that Deec did mention before I dismantled his post that is a valid point (but he presented it in a dick way) was the Stamina. Just a friendly tip, as a raiding mage you don't need to socket for the Stamina bonus. It's not important and the slots could be better used with +dmg, +crit or +hit, depending on what it is you're in need of the most.

Chown
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Chown » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:20 pm

deec said something in his post that wasn't nice? I was just stating that he's an asshole.

orkslapper
Private
Private

Unread post by orkslapper » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:27 pm

i know i am nerfing my dps the least little bit with the hyrbrid stam gems, but in the guilds ive been in healing has always been a weak point, and a little extra stam has been nice in such cases as VR if someone doesnt have the alarm and so on.

also id just like to know if i got denied or am being reviewed or whatnot