Shaddow 70 Hunter Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Shaddow
Private
Private

Shaddow 70 Hunter Hardcore

Unread post by Shaddow » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:00 am

1. Give us your character name, level and class. Shaddow A level 70 Hunter

2. Post the link to your gear / spec on the WoW Armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Shaddow
I also have 3 Pieces of T4 Gloves Shoulders and Leggings

3. Tell us a little about your talent build(s). Why do you spec what you do, when you do? At the Moment I was kinda told i wasnt going to be raiding anymore With Lasers and Gypsies so i respeced for PVP. I Change my Spec to Marksman survival for raids until i can get enough agility and spec Survival/Marksman.

4. List any relevant keys / attunements you have? If you don't have any, have you completed any sections of the attunement quest-lines? Kara Attuned and all Heroic Keys. Never started the other attunes because honestly i never though i could find a raiding guild.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you left the guild(s). Lasers and Gypsies Currently in the Guild. I Would actually like to Raid instead of being Subbed out for other hunters that just joined our guild.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have? Pre-BC? Kara, SSC, TK, Gruuls. I have raided MC, and ZG. took me 2 years to get my first 60 because of my parents >.<

7. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc. Well my name is Shelby... no im not a girl... cant choose the name we were given. i am almost 20 i live in NC at the moment... but yeah i take jokes really well and i hate people who rag on others b/c of their gear and guilds. I love drunk people lol they are funny as hell....
>.> i need to upgrade my computer we shall leave it at that....
and i have one big question... HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAD STD'S I mean Come on We ALL sleep with those Japanese School Girls right? ... Right? aww come on dont tell me you guys dont >.< well :p you dont know what your missing

8. Of our four raid days, which can you make and which can you not make? For the ones you can make (if any), what is your available time frame? For the ones you can't make (if any), tell us why. I Can attend them all... every day and yeah... i have nothing to do all day long at the moment because i have to take care of my aunt (who has cancer)

9. Why do you want to join RD?
Personally i would like to join and eventually raid. I understand that i would have to wait for a spot but in LaG right now it will be another 6-7 months before i can raid with them again. Personally i dont like that i hate sitting out of everything plus the peeps in there arent to friendly.... and they make fun of me in raids b/c of my gear and b/c i had not done some of the bosses yet.
10. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better. The mongoose is an animal that eats snakes... wtf.... i dont know of any other animal that can kill a snake unharmed... i mean come on people...
Attachments
MONGOOSE.JPG
WooT for The Mongoose :D
MONGOOSE.JPG (33.4 KiB) Viewed 423 times

Grappler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Re: Shaddow 70 Hunter Hardcore

Unread post by Grappler » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:09 am

Shaddow
Private
Private

Re: Shaddow 70 Hunter Hardcore

Unread post by Shaddow » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:51 am

Got my T4 Helm tonight Plus a ring and a cloak from Kara.