Tseeb
Guild Member
Guild Member

Tseeb - Pally - Semi Hardcore

Unread post by Tseeb » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:24 pm

1. Tseeb - Pally - 70

2. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... or&n=Tseeb
Right now i believe he's in PVP gear. But he's also Holy/Prot. PvP spec'd

3. My build isn't a rare build. Most all pvp pallies have this build (if not better for pvp). I also raid w/ this spec because you really don't need everything there is in holy to be holy and even effective. But he's Holy and very effective

4. Well, I'm attuned to everything besides Hyjal/BT. Reason being is because we haven't down'd vasj and kael apparently. We've gotten all the way up to Vashj, but the core raiders either got tired of wiping or just quit.

5. I only have 2 guilds and they're Regulatorz and Aesir Sentinels. Regulatorz broke up because of non-prorgression. Aesir Sentinels, I'm still in it but I've been having trouble with some of the other players and I am an officer and seems like everything i say and do gets brushed off. So, I feel like its time to step in another direction.

6. As of right now, I've done 5/6 SSC and 1/4 TK and everything prior to. Also 5/6 ZA ( i think thats how many bosses there are in za). Pre-BC, I did BWL, got up to chrom and never passed =(. Guild stopped showing up because of lack of progression.

7. Well, first and foremost, I do have a Girlfried and she does come before wow. Each and Everyday. I'm a christian and I don't cuss. I'm also in the Army, going on my 2nd year in a month, I'm 23 years old, I hate this game but somehow continue to play, and I love to laugh :D.

8. I love the raid times actually. I believe the only time I won't be able to raid is on Saturday's, but thats up in the air also. Besides that day, I think i'm golden. :D.

9. The Progression I've seen and heard. I mean being ranked #2 on this server is pretty outstanding. Another thing that caught my eye as I was reading the "Before applying" posts. I love the fact that you guys don't allow your guildies to get big headed and egotistic about being in this guild. That says a lot about the GM and the officers. Very respected and duly noted.

10. http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/Photo ... 25ABMX.jpg.
I chose this picture because these animals are quite quiet. Yet adorable and lovable they can be extremely violent. These creatures are adored and loved by all and SO AM I! :D. These animals are wonderfual animals and they're becoming more and more rare. Just like good people. Its hard to find good people because of the economy we have now and days. I know you guys were probably hoping to find a picture of monkeys or something funny. Sorry to disappoint you guys. Well, enjoy. Hope I get /ginvited.

Tre
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Tseeb - Pally - Semi Hardcore

Unread post by Tre » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:35 pm

Tseeb wrote:7. Well, first and foremost, I do have a Girlfried and she does come before wow. Each and Everyday. I'm a christian and I don't cuss. I'm also in the Army, going on my 2nd year in a month, I'm 23 years old, I hate this game but somehow continue to play, and I love to laugh :D.
Ok, do this mean you do not mind of other people cursing or would you be offended? Just so you know, if you are easily offended, this guild might not be the best at times.
NIXON'S BACK!

Tseeb
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Tseeb » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:52 pm

Psh... I guarantee how much you guys cuss doesn't compare to the cussing I hear each and everyday here in the army. So no, I'm not easily offended. Specially by cuss words.

Sightlessss
Knight-Captain
Knight-Captain

Unread post by Sightlessss » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:39 am

Tseeb wrote:7. Well, first and foremost, I do have a Girlfriend and she does come before wow. Each and Everyday. I'm a christian and I don't cuss. I'm also in the Army, going on my 2nd year in a month, I'm 23 years old, I hate this game but somehow continue to play, and I love to laugh :D.

I know it says you don't cuss, but here are some pretty vulgar motherfuckers in this guild, myself included. Is it something you don't mind (I know you're in the military, you probably have heard things I would cringe at) or something you don't want to be around?
:roll:

Sightlessss
Knight-Captain
Knight-Captain

Unread post by Sightlessss » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:39 am

fuck I'm slow. those professional trolls always beat me.
:roll:

Tre
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Tre » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:59 am

Sightlessss wrote:fuck I'm slow. those professional trolls always beat me.

We roll hard and fast.
NIXON'S BACK!

Tseeb
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Tseeb » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:01 am

LoL... I've heard a lot worse than what most of you can and probably will say. I haven't been deployed yet, but the guys that come back w/ stories. Yeah, I'm pretty sure its much worse here. So all the cussing and such isn't something I'm not used to. Too ez.

Megelvagor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Megelvagor » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:38 pm

I spoke at great length with this Tseeb character, and he came off as a good guy who I think would be a good addition to this guild.

I hope that doesn't ruin it for the rest of you...

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:56 pm

if u join can i pull rank and make u do stuff for me

Tseeb
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Tseeb » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:20 pm

deecon wrote:if u join can i pull rank and make u do stuff for me

LoL... If your higher than an E-4... Maybe... just maybe

reija
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by reija » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:49 am

Tseeb wrote:
deecon wrote:if u join can i pull rank and make u do stuff for me

LoL... If your higher than an E-4... Maybe... just maybe

Deec's higher than a kite and that's about it.

Tseeb
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Tseeb » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:15 pm

So its a no go i presume?