Lilboosie super duper casual Frost mage

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Boosie
Private
Private

Lilboosie super duper casual Frost mage

Unread post by Boosie » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:17 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Lilboosie 70 frost mage

2. Post the link to your gear / spec on the WoW Armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Lilboosie

3. Tell us a little about your talent build(s). Why do you spec what you do, when you do?
I was just testing to see how the random impacts went against IMP CS, i wil be going back to 17/0/44 very soon

4. List any relevant keys / attunements you have? If you don't have any, have you completed any sections of the attunement quest-lines?
Uhh, Kara

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you left the guild(s).
Odyssey. I joined odyssey because most of my 5s team was in the guild, at this point I have left that 5s team and I don't have a ton of friends there.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have? Pre-BC?
Kara, ZA, SSC, TK

7. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc. IM 17 I go to boarding school and I hate it, i might have herpes but im not sure. I enjoy a mcflurry from time to time as well.

8. Of our four raid days, which can you make and which can you not make? For the ones you can make (if any), what is your available time frame? For the ones you can't make (if any), tell us why.
I could, if completely neccessary make all of them but i really just want to be with some cool people, raiding is not wher emy heart is at

9. Why do you want to join RD?

RD has the coolest guys on this server, no doubt and i want to get to know all of you.

10. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.

i think she counts

Balthazzar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Lilboosie super duper casual Frost mage

Unread post by Balthazzar » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:45 pm

boozie is a great guy and a great mage. He'd be a valuable addition to our guild and he's pretty much a gangster. But in all seriousness he's a good guy and there is no reason not to invite him

reija
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Lilboosie super duper casual Frost mage

Unread post by reija » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:42 am

Bonus points for the pic, I approve!