keresh - 70 mage - semi casual pyro

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
keresh
Guild Member
Guild Member

keresh - 70 mage - semi casual pyro

Unread post by keresh » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:00 pm

I should probably say straight up that I'm not really looking to raid, or pvp, or do anything in particular. I'm always down for whatever though, and don't really give a damn about much 'cept watching people/things/my toon die. Oh, and I had to quit for a few months.. so I'm kind of like a born again nublet.

Anyway, my app:

1) I'm Keresh, a 70 mage. I kill shit with fire.

2) Inactive?! Doh. Link anyway: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... r&n=Keresh Current gear is a mix of random epics (heroics and stuff), some kara stuff, a couple TK pieces and I might have ssc loot. I don't really remember, or care to alt tab to look.

3) I usually spec um.. HRM. See, that's a fucked up question to ask me.. since I'm constantly farming for respecs.. I suppose I favor deep fire builds for raiding type stuff as a good balance of crit chance and regen = win as far as I know. I'm currently a 3 min mage arcane-ish spec for shits and giggles.. 7k crits make me a little too happy. I go frost every once in awhile.. mostly for pvp reasons, but I really do stick to fire oriented builds. It just feels good.

4) Unngh.. I think I'm some steps away from MH attunement or something.. but I don't remember. I have all my heroic keys though, as well as old stuff like naxx/ony/bwl/etc

5) Past guilds.. ick. I kinda drifted from some smaller friend-oriented guilds when I started on this server (like.. 3 months after release?) Then I got in this stalk deec kick, and joined August Knights then uber.. Now I'm in odyssey.. it smells funny here. I had alts in legio immortalis and blahguild for a bit too.

I'm a pretty chill person though.. I'm on good terms with a lot of fools from back in the day. Even in other games, there's people who've "known" me for years. Most of the time I'll leave a guild/clan/etc 'cause it's either dying.. or I just can't play anymore, or there was this one time I got kicked out of a jka clan 'cause i told some dood his gf was a psychotic cunt.. *shrug* shit happens I guess?

6) Pre-BC raiding experience: MC/bwl/ony/aq40/naxx etc.. Post BC- I stuck with odyssey in ssc for awhile, last time I was able to raid we got to tidewalker I think? Progression is fun.. I've done full kara clears, downed mag/gruul, did some TK stuff.. I mentioned I took a break though right? Haven't done za yet.. or mh/bt.

7) If the rest of my app isn't giving you info about me.. iono, I might've failed. General stuff: My name's nicole, i'm 21, i'm a computer technician which also means I tend to geek out hardcore on shit.. like right now I'm building a really simple robot out of a gutted vcr and my old cell phone.. i digress. Current games are WoW when I'm too stupid to play tf2 or jka. Sometimes I emulate old NES/snes shit for the hell of it. Gotta stick to your roots, y'know? I'm not an alcholic, but I always seem to have a cold beer open and within arms reach.. and uh.. I like long walks down the beach and blowing stuff up. I dislike cottage cheese, that shit is fucking nasty.

8 ) So this is where it gets kinda weird. I'm around whenever I'm around.. I honestly can't commit to anything. My schedule is about as solid as a jello shot. I'm way past the hardcore raiding shit, I prefer to party irl.. less lag.

9) Why do I wanna join? Iono. Part of it I suppose is that when I was a whee little nublet I remember seeing some RD dood in full arcanist and thinking "damn.. that's a sexy bitch". I know deec.. and momos.. and I guess knowing you let those fools in leaves me with the impression that you're a chill group of people, and that right thar is kinda amazing. And I guess I'm kind of a social person.. I like getting to know new people and stuff. blablabla. Can I stop fucking typing yet?

10) Image
He makes me giggle.

Corleone
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: keresh - 70 mage - semi casual pyro

Unread post by Corleone » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:51 pm

hi keresh.

i vote ginvite, we needs more hot chick voices. plus she knows more Rd peeps than she lets on

morraine
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by morraine » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:08 am

so far all of deec's friends have been great people. except for that fag sightless.

Misk0
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Misk0 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:01 am

The only reason I don't like this thread is I have too few approval pics
Image OP? I THINK NOT!
Image Uhhhhhhhhh SHIT

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by traveler » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:59 am

Misk0 wrote:The only reason I don't like this thread is I have too few approval pics

In all seriousness though, it's odd that you don't seem to care about....anything really, but yet you have an elaborate post compared to 90% of the people that apply here. In any event, as is tradition we accept most of the old uber people assuming no one has issues with them. From what I hear, you're laid back and everyone was cool with you, so we'll bring you in. You women all better damn place nice with each other.

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:19 am

traveler wrote:
Misk0 wrote:The only reason I don't like this thread is I have too few approval pics

In all seriousness though, it's odd that you don't seem to care about....anything really, but yet you have an elaborate post compared to 90% of the people that apply here. In any event, as is tradition we accept most of the old uber people assuming no one has issues with them. From what I hear, you're laid back and everyone was cool with you, so we'll bring you in. You women all better damn place nice with each other.

she loves the cock

keresh
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by keresh » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:53 am

deecon wrote:she loves the cock

That's why it'll never work out between us deec, I'd never be able to find yours :[

Also, osup corleone! long time o.O

Aaand.. the not caring bit. I dunno, I just sorta type stuff sometimes. It's not like it's hard >.> I'm weird like that *shrug*

Anywho, plz 2 be meeting you ppl!

Grappler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Grappler » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:45 am

keresh wrote:

That's why it'll never work out between us deec, I'd never be able to find yours :[

Also, osup corleone! long time o.O

Aaand.. the not caring bit. I dunno, I just sorta type stuff sometimes. It's not like it's hard >.> I'm weird like that *shrug*

Anywho, plz 2 be meeting you ppl!

Pics aren't loading for me

reija
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by reija » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:36 pm

keresh wrote:

Deec got OWNED.

Tiandrex
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Tiandrex » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:39 am

reija wrote:
keresh wrote:

Deec got OWNED.

Up until you post that.
Tiandrex: Level 70 rogue (Previously Rogue Class Leader): Mostly retired
Prometus: Level 70 resto shaman: Mostly active
Retired Officer of Righteous Dawn

Sightlessss
Knight-Captain
Knight-Captain

Unread post by Sightlessss » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:21 pm

morraine wrote:so far all of deec's friends have been great people. except for that fag sightless.

I knew you and that terrible gnome rogue I did some Kazzaks with long before there was an association with Deec. Asshole :D
:roll:

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:01 pm

Sightlessss wrote:
morraine wrote:so far all of deec's friends have been great people. except for that fag sightless.

I knew you and that terrible gnome rogue I did some Kazzaks with long before there was an association with Deec. Asshole :D

great. this is going to cause sightless to go emo and go jump off a cliff and quit the game again >.>

Grappler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Grappler » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Stop spamming you little piece of shit. Nobody wants you here. I hope a pig fucks you in the ass again. I'm tired of your inferiority staining this forum. Now get the fuck out of this forum and never come back.

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:42 am

Grappler wrote:Stop spamming you little piece of shit. Nobody wants you here. I hope a pig fucks you in the ass again. I'm tired of your inferiority staining this forum. Now get the fuck out of this forum and never come back.

abuh?

Grappler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Grappler » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:47 pm

deecon wrote:
Grappler wrote:Stop spamming you little piece of shit. Nobody wants you here. I hope a pig fucks you in the ass again. I'm tired of your inferiority staining this forum. Now get the fuck out of this forum and never come back.

abuh?

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?