Private
Private

Stimulus - 70 Holy Priest - Hardcore - Sphynx

Unread post by Stimulus1 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:29 pm

1. Stimulus
2. 70
3. Holy Priest
4. http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm ... n=Stimulus
5. Alright, I started playing on Azgalor with a real life friend of mine once BC came out due to my Horde guild breaking up(Novus Prodigum - Shadowsong) when bc came out, when we hit 70 we were progressing through karazhan in a small guild called plunder, the main reason I left this guild was because I wanted to experience 25 man content, so when I left the guild, I joined Nexus, wich at the time was progressing through ssc, tk, as time went on core raiders were leaving Nexus for various reasons, once most the of core raid left a few of us tryed to stick around and make things work again but basicly people got frusturated of relearning content with people who essentially just werent as good as the first time so here I am now apping to join RD.
6. All of my pre bc raiding came on my troll rogue (tein) we just killed Princess Huhuran before my horde guild novus broke up, but on my priest i have done all of karazhan, gruuls lair, magtheridons lair 4/6 ssc, tk(VR Only).
7. I do enjoy to PvP and I do casual arenas, but tbh I would rather spend game time farming for consumables for raids because I do enjoy PvE more than PvP, and I try to keep some what of a social life :).
8. I can raid whenever, I live in NY so I am a hour ahead of the server, the only thing I have going on other then school is ski team in the winter, and lacrosse during the spring(get home by 5pm), so I can raid pretty much anytime sun-thurs, from whenever to about midnight server time.
9. The main reason I want to join RD is because it seams like the longer I have been playing this game, the further behind I am in progression, so by joining RD I will be experiencing amazing content with people who want to progress and not mess around all night and wipe and waste other peoples time.
10. This is my own cat George, hes bald!

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Re: Stimulus - 70 Holy Priest - Hardcore - Sphynx

Unread post by traveler » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:46 pm

I notice you say you can raid whenever, and then later say you can raid anytime Sunday - Thursday. Does this mean you're actually available anytime or not available on Friday and Saturday (we don't raid Friday, so Saturday is the only real applicable day).

Stimulus1
Private
Private

Unread post by Stimulus1 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:49 pm

I can raid on saturdays, the only time i wont be able to is if i have something going on with ski team but thats usually sunday mornings and rarley on saturdays, I just usally go out but I can raid saturday if need be sorry about the confusion

brazilianman
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by brazilianman » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:26 pm

i like stimulus , i meet him on nexus , very nice guy , and a very good player , he pugs gruuls every week and i rememer hes pug 1 shoted gruul 2 weeks in a raw and nexus wiped 20 times before we go him down once slammin started to lead LOL

give him a chance =)

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by traveler » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:15 pm

Contact me in game when you get a chance.

Stimulus1
Private
Private

Unread post by Stimulus1 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:06 am

will do, today my comp is getting fixed should have it back by sometime this afternoon.