mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
User avatar
Ninjuh
Knight-Captain
Knight-Captain
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Aurora, CO

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by Ninjuh » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Seuss wrote:
Ninjuh wrote:
Seuss wrote:^^^ good reaction to criticism... I retract what I said about you mav.


wow, you retracted a statement, and to Mav at that. What has the world come to? Seuss, give me my 575gold you son of a bitch so i can enchant my gloves and staff. Therion has fuckign 61s!!!! Eminence you fucking bastard! Give me back my respec monies!!!!

i know, I feel bad about retracting it... first time in 3 years


How come no mention of the gold? 575 sirrrrr....and you didnt even let me play Seuss...you SOB! :evil:

User avatar
Ninjuh
Knight-Captain
Knight-Captain
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Aurora, CO

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by Ninjuh » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:35 pm

mav wrote:
Eminencee wrote:no.


Hi person I've never talked to in my life. Nice to see you think you know me by reputation!



I think he was talking to me Mav. I asked him to give back my respec monies, but he said no :cry:

User avatar
Trebor
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 942
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:28 pm
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by Trebor » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:34 pm

mooikie wrote:You know I used to HATE Morraine...
-Back during the green dragon days, PiaS formed our first raid to kill one of them in duskwood. We were all excited to finally get a shot at one(usually RD or one of the horde guilds had them first). We go to pull and morraine tags it on buttons and wiped us.
-Ya that was a dick thing to do, but I got to know morraine and he is one of the nicest guys to play this game.


I used to hate prncsskaty or whatever the name was. I always thought "wow what a bitch, she just think's she is such hot shit"

User avatar
mooikie
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by mooikie » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:05 am

I'll admit i was young and ignorant. I thought I was really good, which was just about the worst thing you can think. How can you get better if you think your the best?! stupid kids :(

-princsnicole was even worse though :P
http://www.playlist.com/user/16022488/view
http://www.myspace.com/mooikie

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is a habit."
-Socrates

User avatar
Tiandrex
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall
Posts: 3758
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Location: Birmingham, England and Duluth, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by Tiandrex » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:40 am

Haha I hated the Princs too. Funny how your feelings change when you get to know someone.
Tiandrex: Level 70 rogue (Previously Rogue Class Leader): Mostly retired
Prometus: Level 70 resto shaman: Mostly active
Retired Officer of Righteous Dawn

User avatar
Dragoenix
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: 21 Jump Street
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by Dragoenix » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:25 pm

morraine wrote:
mooikie wrote:You know I used to HATE Morraine...
-Back during the green dragon days, PiaS formed our first raid to kill one of them in duskwood. We were all excited to finally get a shot at one(usually RD or one of the horde guilds had them first). We go to pull and morraine tags it on buttons and wiped us.
-Ya that was a dick thing to do, but I got to know morraine and he is one of the nicest guys to play this game.


hmm. I don't remember doing that mooikie. Normally i only wiped like PAB and stuff on green dragons. I apologize for doing that man.



haha, you bastard. don't think i was there though. the only green dragon attempt i remember was a 3 way between us and some alliance i can't remember, in Feralas. no one could actually get it and then the horde came and destroyed everyone's attempts.

I remember Mav bitching (see: making fun of our awfulness) at a few of us PAB guys cuz we came to watch them kill a green dragon. i'd still vote yes if i played.
Image

chives
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 1315
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:35 pm
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by chives » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:47 pm

mooikie wrote:I'll admit i was young and ignorant. I thought I was really good, which was just about the worst thing you can think. How can you get better if you think your the best?! stupid kids :(

-princsnicole was even worse though :P

Rofl, I thought the name was always great and loved open world pvping with you. I was like, this princskaty person kills people so fast, he's pretty pro. Oh, and I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever played with Mav, but he was good back when I played.
Image

User avatar
morraine
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:20 pm
Location: Springfield, Mo
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by morraine » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:00 pm

Dragoenix wrote:
morraine wrote:
mooikie wrote:You know I used to HATE Morraine...
-Back during the green dragon days, PiaS formed our first raid to kill one of them in duskwood. We were all excited to finally get a shot at one(usually RD or one of the horde guilds had them first). We go to pull and morraine tags it on buttons and wiped us.
-Ya that was a dick thing to do, but I got to know morraine and he is one of the nicest guys to play this game.


hmm. I don't remember doing that mooikie. Normally i only wiped like PAB and stuff on green dragons. I apologize for doing that man.



haha, you bastard. don't think i was there though. the only green dragon attempt i remember was a 3 way between us and some alliance i can't remember, in Feralas. no one could actually get it and then the horde came and destroyed everyone's attempts.

I remember Mav bitching (see: making fun of our awfulness) at a few of us PAB guys cuz we came to watch them kill a green dragon. i'd still vote yes if i played.



yeah i didn't like any PAB ( current ex-PAB in RD excluded ) cause that one fucking stupid ass druid kept trying to fuck us over in duskwood. can't remember his name though. But after that it was war imo

User avatar
Kasia
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 3558
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:59 pm
Location: St Paul, MN
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by Kasia » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:21 pm

That was Horntho. I remember that. Was pissed.
Image

mav
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by mav » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:27 pm

http://www.uber-azgalor.com/mav/Emerisslol.wmv

^The slaughter on the plateau. Probably one of the most fun green dragons ever.

User avatar
Grappler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall
Posts: 6140
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 9:58 pm
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by Grappler » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:49 pm

mav wrote:http://www.uber-azgalor.com/mav/Emerisslol.wmv

^The slaughter on the plateau. Probably one of the most fun green dragons ever.



stuck on connecting
Image

mav
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by mav » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:53 pm

Grappler wrote:
mav wrote:http://www.uber-azgalor.com/mav/Emerisslol.wmv

^The slaughter on the plateau. Probably one of the most fun green dragons ever.



stuck on connecting


works fine for me, however, its not a streaming video, download, use firefox or something.

User avatar
morraine
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:20 pm
Location: Springfield, Mo
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by morraine » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:35 pm

god that was so much fun man. The amount of aoe dmg was crazy.

User avatar
Natorius
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:42 am
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by Natorius » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:53 am

Can't say I'd want to stay.
╔╗╔╗...╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗...╔╗╔╗...╔╗╔╗...║║╔╗╔╦╗╔╗
╚╣╚╝...╚╣║║╚╝║║║╠╝...╚╝║.....╚╣╚╝ ..╠╣║║║║║╠╝
╚╝.......╚╝............. ╚╝..............╚╝...... ║║╚╝║..║╚╝

User avatar
mooikie
Guild Member
Guild Member
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: mav - 70 warrior - casual otcopus

Unread post by mooikie » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:00 am

Image
http://www.playlist.com/user/16022488/view
http://www.myspace.com/mooikie

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is a habit."
-Socrates

Post Reply