Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Khai
Guild Member
Guild Member

Khai :: 70 Mage :: Semi-Hardcore Fossa

Unread post by Khai » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:18 pm

1-3. Khai, 70 Mage

4. Link to armory profile: Khai

5. Past Guilds: I have been in Mythical Guardians since two months after I started playing just over 2 years ago, and have been the hunter class leader (Valyria) since just prior to BC (recently switched my main to my mage). Prior to that, I was in a small guild of the RL friends who got me hooked on the game. I haven’t left MG yet, but I want to find a guild that has a more active membership. We currently struggle to get enough people to have ONE Kara group a week, and most of our attempts to get 25 people together fail miserably. I want to be able to raid and progress, even if it’s only occasionally. For people who say they will be at the raid to actually show up would be amazing.

6. Raiding Experience: MG raided pre-BC with the MLA. We cleared MC, BWL, and AQ40 up to the Twin Emperors. We had just started working on Naxx when the expansion was announced, and lots of people lost interest in raiding, so we only managed to down Instructor Razuvious and Anub'Rekhan before it all went to shit. We have cleared Karazhan, and can shot King Maulgar (when we get enough people to go, that is). We just downed Gruul this past Saturday, and have cleared some trash in TK.

7. Hmmm…what happened to 7??? :shock:

8. What is your available play time? I am currently only available to raid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I know that most of your raid days are not these days, but I am okay with only being a backup for the Saturday raid. I am currently in my last semester of college (taking evening classes) and I will graduate in early December. At that time, my schedule will open up to all weekday evenings as well as weekends, and then I can be a backup for all raiding days. :D

9. Why do you want to join RD? RD appeals to me because you have an active membership and are progressing through game content that I would like to experience with a good group of players. You guys also seem to have a good time while making progress. I strive to improve my toon to benefit the guild and the raid as much as possible, and it would be awesome to be in a guild where everyone else does too.

I also already know a few people in RD. I raided with Bristow, Lailira, Om, and Madscientist during the good old MLA days. My boyfriend, Seyamn, was in uber, and so I know Blumps, Mutality, Ifoxl, as well as several others from uber.

10. Post an animal picture.
fossa.gif
fossa.gif (88.72 KiB) Viewed 1029 times

The fossa resides in Madagascar. It is a meat-eating mammal that is related to the mongoose. They are said to look like a cross between a cat and a dog. It is the largest predator of Madagascar and eats anything from lemurs to chickens.

Amplifier
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Khai :: 70 Mage :: Semi-Hardcore Fossa

Unread post by Amplifier » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:31 pm

I'm glad to see you post an app! Khai is very dedicated to her character, and she is someone who would fit in well within the RD family. She has a lot of potential given the opportunity to improve on what she has already accomplished.

Gekkou
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Gekkou » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:39 am

:D another one.

Lailira
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Lailira » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:31 pm

Although her schedule might not be fitting now, she would be a great addition to RD. She's incredibly dedicated, and I agree with everything Amplifier said.

mutality
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by mutality » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:34 pm

Would be a good pick up, I agree with these peeps.

Lole
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Lole » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:16 pm

I haven't seen her play the mage yet, but she was really smart about her hunter when we used to raid together

plus she carries herself well, she never really got into the politics that MLA was kind of infamous for having...

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:04 pm

and she keeps seyamn on a short leash

reija
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by reija » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:47 pm

I think we should recruit her!

... That's why deec was posting in this app, right?

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:50 pm

yes