Luminara- Level 80 Human Shadow Priest- Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Luminara
Private
Private

Luminara- Level 80 Human Shadow Priest- Hardcore

Unread post by Luminara » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:21 am

1. My Character name is Luminara, I am a Level 80 Human Shadow Priest on Azgalor.

2. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Luminara is a link to my gear. I have only been level 80 for about 3 weeks so I still have a couple pieces of level 70 gear that I havent replaced. I am presently working on heroics to get more emblems of heroism to replace my trinkets with the 2 caster trinkets. I am also doing Sons of Hodir dailies everyday so I can soon get my exalted shoulder enchant.

3.http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVcbzhZZG0fVRfzfiqfzAo is a link to my spec. I don't like the 2 points in improved shadowform but I cant find anywhere better to put them that would increase my damage.

4. I do not have any available WWS sheets. All runs I do are with pugs and I don't run the mod to make them.

5. Previous guilds include Dark Echo, Lasers and Gypsies, and Anxiety. I raided with Dark Echo for over 2 years starting in Molten Core and ending in Tempest Keep and Serpentshire Cavern, I left because of guild disbanding from not being able to defeat Lady Vashj after about 3 months. Lasers and Gypsies for about 5 months in Black Temple and Mount Hyjal before it branched into 2 guilds because of issues with the Guild Leader, Anxiety was one of them. I raided with Anxiety for about 3 months in Black Temple, Hyjal, and attempts on Kalecgos in Sunwell until they died out and Wrath releases, when I decided I would rather level in Dark Echo where there was a few familiar faces.

6. All level 80 experience I have so far is from pugs. I have done about 1/2 the heroics 5 mans. I have done all but Kel'thuzad and Sapphiron in Naxx. I have done heroic Naxx but only cleared Instructor Resuvious. I have cleared OS and heroic VoA.

WoWScrnShot_011709_210037.jpg
WoWScrnShot_011709_210037.jpg (189.62 KiB) Viewed 2200 times
It isn't shown but I also use Nautur EnemyCastBar.

8. I am a 22 year old, male, in a small town in souther Wisconsin. I have a little college training in computer servicing. I have played alot of MMORPG's including Everquest 2, World of Warcraft, Horizons, Warhammer Online, Ultima Online, Shadowbane, EVE Online, Dark Age of Camelot, and Planetside. I play PS2 and 360 games from time to time, and I play DDR, tend to be between difficult and expert.

8.1. I use Charter Cable, so other than the occasional maintenence they do in the early mornings a couple times a week the internet is sound. I have a good working headset with a mic. My computer isn't that great but I plan to try to upgrade when I get my tax return. As for Ventrilo, I actively use ventrilo, and have no problem speaking up in vent when a fight calls for it, such as during mind controls on Instructor Resuvious.

8.2. Yes, I actively read guild forums, and apply my input when I feel it might be helpful for progression.

9. Availability, well, I do D&D once a week, almost always during Friday afternoon until early morning Saturday. Beyond that I can raid whenever, So Saturday maybe 4 pm until Friday 4pm, with breaks for sleep somewhere between.

10. My computer is setup to run Trillian on startup, so i am almost always on Trillian, I use AIM(phantomkezdet) and MSN(phantombasilisk) if you need to message me.

11. I want to join Righeous Dawn because I want to be in a great guild, where I know some people, and I know that as new content comes out, will be able to progress through it. I have raided with endgame guilds that were always just a little behind Righteous Dawn, and have an idea of what is expected of hardcore raiding, including consumables for every fights, money for repairs, farming mats for resist gear, and watching videos of fights to gain an understanding.

12. http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u266 ... hoenix.jpg I know this isnt a real animal but I chose it because i feel it best symbolizes the life cycles of a gamer, and the fantasy genre of gaming.

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Re: Luminara- Level 80 Human Shadow Priest- Hardcore

Unread post by traveler » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:20 am

We'll be posting or contacting you in game soon.

Chown
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Chown » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Which Natur ECB do you use? I tried one of the "new" ones a while back and was disappointed with what it had become.

Luminara
Private
Private

Unread post by Luminara » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:22 am

I use version r31019 beta 5, I think it is a little cluttered, but it helps me better time my dot cycles so they have more up time, so i still use it.

If you know some better mods out there for this feel free to share.

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:09 am

morganitti's buff bars or elkano's buff bars. one or the other is the one i use. its a bitch to figure out but once u do its pretty nice for dot timers

Aranell
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Aranell » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:28 am

Lumi was one of the main raiding priests when I lead Dark Echo. Great guy and good priest. He plays a lot as well, and would be a good addition in my book.

Icacer
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Icacer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:01 am

May I add that luminara is sexy. That is all.