Rhumple/Rhumblebum 70 warlock/LvLingDK semi-casual to casual

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Rhumple/Rhumblebum 70 warlock/LvLingDK semi-casual to casual

Unread post by Rhumples » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:23 am

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Rhumples and Rhumblebum
2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.
mmm same gear i was wearing when i was in the guild before with a few things as i'm leveling http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Rhumples
3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at http://www.wowhead.com/?talent .
demo raiding not sure
4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
mmm whatever is left from a year ago and i left cuz my computer gave me the black screen of death... it wouldn't even give me the blue on just black and like a car wouldn't turn over just make a clicking sound like it was trying
5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
rd and some on my previous server pre bc
6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.
nothing set in stone
8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
i'm a chef now... mmm i fuck ALOT of girls... food is a great hit with the female kind... and caps is my push to talk key
8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
stable internet and a BRAND NEW COMPUTER
8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?
9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.
I WORK 1-9 server times 2-10 my time tuesday thru saterday with a few exceptions here and there but i'm free mostly mondays and sundays for raids until summer time when i can't but i'm not joining for raids singley
All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name. Deject925 http://www.myspace.com/andyflawless

11. Why do you want to join RD? its my home where my gnome belongs

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
<|:-) 8-< <-----this is Bob he has large man tits
I'm just a Gnome in this Gnomatic World....