Krewe - 80 (Unholy) Death Knight - Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here

Krewe - 80 (Unholy) Death Knight - Hardcore

Unread post by Krewe » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Post the following information:

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
-Krewe - 80 (Unholy) Death Knight

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.
- ... or&n=Krewe (Wearing a PVP trinket)-(using Mehtiorite Whetstone for raiding)

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at .

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
-I actually just left diesel and was making a video to assist them in bosses and understanding the fights. The video i linked i pulled 4.5k dps in 10 man naxx on Thaddius. Where i know i can do more i just wanted to make sure i had all the right angles for the video.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
Diesel - Childish behavior
Social Butterflies - I didnt lvl my PRIEST which was what i was recruited for and so i was removed.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
-My 74 Holy Priest ran BT, Hyjal, The Eye, All the end game raids i did.

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
-I'm 22, in the military, i play WOW and in the down time i play Counter-Strike. my cpu specs are 64 bit operating system, 3g RAM, Intel(R) Core 2.67 GHz Proccesor, and an ATI Radeon HD 4850 Video card.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
-I think i have a great computer, i didnt lag while defending Wintersgrasp and there were 2 full raids going and horde didnt have tenacity. so over 160 people on my screen and i didnt lag, yes i have a headset and can get in vent for raids.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?
-I am always on forums, i love posting to the appliers and talking to them helping them get some gear in order to make the guild cut. i am usually the middle man because i always talk to the person before they get recruited or denied.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

-Currently i am home with a broke ankle till the 21 of july, once i get back to work (Military) i will be on at 2:30p.m. server time everyday till whenever i feel like getting off, weather it be 2 in the morning or later. I am in the navy and we will be going out to sea in 2010 we recently got back and wont be going out for awhile.

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
-AIM - SN: Krewe222

11. Why do you want to join RD?
-Basically im looking for a guild i can goof off with and get some raiding done with. I get into raiding and do what it takes to get things done.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
- ... -eaten.jpg
I chose this picture because i can understand what hes going through with sleeping at the computer! LOL Luckily for him he wont wake up with a spacebar mark on his forehead from trying 2 hit lvl 80.

We always review every application that is posted on our forums so there is no need to contact us in game asking if we've seen it. If we decide there are potential opportunities for you in RD, we'll contact you. If we do not post on your application or talk to you, it means we currently are not able to bring you in.

Good luck!

Re: Krewe - 80 (Unholy) Death Knight - Hardcore

Unread post by Krewe » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:44 pm

i am sure you guys all made your death knights and are lvling them or maybe even have 80 DK's already but i made my DK my main, spent a lot of time on his gear, i got 3 peice tier 7 tanking set with 540 def and 4 peice DPS set(2 valerous, 2 hero) unbuffed i have 3,286 AP/907 Strength/35.84% crit. if you guys are just overloaded with melee/DK's just let me know. Thanks