Truthiness 80 Enhancement Shaman Semi-Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Truthiness
Guild Member
Guild Member

Truthiness 80 Enhancement Shaman Semi-Hardcore

Unread post by Truthiness » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:56 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Truthiness, 80 Enhancement Shaman

2. Post the link to your gear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Truthiness

3. My current enhance spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hi0hqZhbxsoxdAIkufot
I would prefer to stay enhance but if asked to go resto my spec would be something like
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZ0xxIZxceuA0oxkrIRt

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
I have not raided with people in the last 6 months that post their wws as a result i have no links.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
voa, Sb, S&m, Dont cc me, Dawn of Victory, Voa, Murder Turns me on. Reason for leaving my current guild because it because nobody is in it and it is not pve progressive.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
I have raided and downed all bosses post bc, all of them pre nerf.

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/876/ ... 404qm4.jpg

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
Basically I’m 20 years old currently in my first year of university and not really sure what I want to major in. I’ve played every fps known to man and competed in leagues as well. I could list off the specs of my computer but I’ll just say it’s more than enough to play wow lagfree.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
My internet connection is high speed cable and I disconnect once in a blue moon. I also have a mike and will speak in vent when needed.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?
I’m not an avid e-reader but I do like to see wws reports of the night before to see why we did well or why we messed up and usually within the post of wws lies most of the information i need to stay on par with guild info.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

I can make every raiding day except for most Thursdays.

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
My email is Burkenagle@hotmail.com, I constantly check and respond so this would be the best way to get in touch with me.

11. Why do you want to join RD?
I want to join rd because I already know most of you as great players in PvE and as well as PvP. I would also like to join some 25 man content as the 10 man content is not cutting it for me. Also I haven’t raided relatively hardcore in some time now and I seem to be missing out on the fun that it does bring to the game.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dog ... g_w450.jpg

I chose a shitzu because what many people do not know is that they are one the most shittiest dogs a person could ever want to own. Hopefully by the end of this you will never want to have one as well. Most people when they see this dog they see a very playful and very friendly companion but they do not know the real dog. Backtracking to when my family originally bought this atrocity he was a bitch to potty train. He constantly shit and peed all over the fucking house with no remorse for our belongings. Not to mention he would pee on our hardwood floors and many times would lay to sleep in his own filth. Aside from this dog being a bitch to potty train they have the most annoying bark of any dog that I have ever heard. Hard to describe but it’s something like an old women with a bad throat yelling at someone because she’s old. This type of barking will go on while you’re trying to get some rest and will in most cases take a swift boot to the dogs head for him to realize he should shop. Lastly what makes this dog messed up is that he will constantly try to start a fight with you. As this dog is really tiny sometimes he is really hard to see. Such events like a brush to the head or a full on step on the foot will spark this dog to gnaw at your leg. He’s also very sneaky like a rogue, he will wait until you turn around to start gnawing at the back of your leg but when you turn around he will stop and retreat until you take your eyes off of him again he will for sure attack again. I know this may just be a fucked up and mentally retarded dog but I’m going to generalize it with all shitzu and assume they’re all alike.
Last edited by Truthiness on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Megelvagor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Truthiness 80 Enhancement Shaman Semi-Hardcore

Unread post by Megelvagor » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:52 pm

I'm obviously not speaking for the officers or the main raiders, but I'd like to venture a guess that they don't have a spot in 25 man for an enhancement shaman.
Also, your repertoire of guilds is long, lending one to wonder why you've been in so many (including VOA twice.) I'm not the best guild member by a long shot, but someone who has been in so many guilds might have to demonstrate a high level of trustworthiness.

I'm saying this because if you join RD and are indeed adamant about doing 25 man content, you'll probably end up in our nascent second 25 man group, of which I have a serious vested interest. I for one would prefer great scrutiny over this person's admittance.

Truthiness
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Truthiness » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:01 pm

I've been playing wow for lets say 3 years now. If you take a look at 2 of the guilds i've been in such as murder turns me on / dont cc me those types of guilds I would have been better off not even posting because of their motives as a guild which do not include raiding at all. Now taking away these guilds i've been in 4 main raiding guilds in 3 years. Voa, Sb, S&m and Dov. As i recall i left voa on good terms which is why they welcomed me back with open arms, not to mention the many rl friends of which i have connection with in the guild. Reason i left shortly after joining again lets say 3 weeks is more personal about how they run their raids and treat their raiders. Leaving Sb to join s&m wouldn't be a shock when you were in a dysfunctional guild with many underachieving members. Finally leaving S&m wasn't a hard decision as the guild was already half broken up we weren't raiding anymore and i was already currently looking for a new guild.

Overall I just want to say that my loyalty to guilds would be best represented in how often i show up to raids on time, do i bring all the mats necessary for that boss. Do i research bosses before we've gotten to them and am I an overall good player when it comes to the raiding scene. Now obviously getting an enhance spot in a guild which is already progressing would be hard for anyone but i've also got my long record as a resto shaman which i was not hesitant to post my spec for which most all guilds are in need for. Only reason i went enhance is because i wanted to try something new because i've been healing for my whole wow career and it was getting dull.

Megelvagor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Megelvagor » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Good enough for me.

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by traveler » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:03 pm

Disregard anything Megelvagor mentions about what we do or don't need in our raid, or what raid you may wind up in. He doesn't have any idea, and shouldn't be shooting his mouth off about that anyway.

Is your heart set on Enhancement or are you willing to possibly venture into Elemental or Resto?

gnomes
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by gnomes » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:23 pm

truthiness is a good player. Did 5s with him s4 to 2k 2345. Hes Rly good at pressing macro'ed chain lightning.

Megelvagor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Megelvagor » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:18 am

traveler wrote:Disregard anything Megelvagor mentions about what we do or don't need in our raid, or what raid you may wind up in. He doesn't have any idea, and shouldn't be shooting his mouth off about that anyway.

Is your heart set on Enhancement or are you willing to possibly venture into Elemental or Resto?
Disregarding me is usually a good idea.

keresh
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by keresh » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:58 pm

truthi is pro with whatever spec he plays tbh, and he's a pretty cool guy <3