Anahlis - 80 Priest - Semi-Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here

Anahlis - 80 Priest - Semi-Hardcore

Unread post by Anahlis » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:44 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
My caracters name is Anahlis, level 80 priest.

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear. ... &n=Anahlis

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at .

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
My apologys but I have never used WWS, therefore I am unable to finish this part of the application.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
LaG, and Avantice, after LaG /gdisband I joined Avantice so that I may continue to raid. Now that WotLK is out I would like a guild that is a little more experienced in raiding.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
My experiences start with kara, Gruul's, Mag, SSC, TK, first 4 bosses in Hyjal, and all bosses leading to Bloodboil in BT.

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.
I seem to be having truble posting a screen shot but if you go to this link ... D=40322544 you can look at it there.

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
Well I'm 20 years old and in the Air Force. I'm from Texas but I'm stationed in Dover, DE. My Girlfriend is in Texas so its kind of hard to get layed when I'm so fare away =(. I am a wow whore, I spend most of my free time playing it onless I get a call about a party or when my friends want to see a movie. Other than that I just sit arround playing WoW all day.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
Yes I have a stable internet connection, yes my computer is good, yes I have a headset, and yes I will speak when necessary during raids. Maybe even sing if need be. =P

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression?
I do read guild forums but most times I will not reply or make any onless it has to do with my class, or I realy fill the need to replay to it.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.
I work a 4 and 3, 12hour scedual 4 days on 3 days off 12 hours a day. I work nights wensday night - saterday night 7pm-7am server

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
My E-mail is and my phone number is 806-893-1055

11. Why do you want to join RD?
RD is one of the top guilds on Azgalor. I don't want to be stuck with a crappy guild that dosn't know what there doing. I want a guild that is experienced in raiding and RD can give me that. Allso all my friends in wow switched to the horde side and I didn't want to so I'm stuckhere by myself and I thought I might as well try my luck in geting into the best guild on this server.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
I put a picture of a monky up becuse I think it would be awsome to hang out in a tree eating bananas all day.
monkey-1%5B1%5D[1].jpg (12.25 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
Last edited by Anahlis on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Anahlis - 80 Priest - Semi-Hardcore

Unread post by Anahlis » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Can someone please reply to my application?

Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Megelvagor » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:38 pm

I'm not allowed to.

Oh shit...

Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by traveler » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:05 pm

Unfortunately we don't have any available positions that you could fill right now.

Good luck