Arrik - 80 Hunter - Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here

Arrik - 80 Hunter - Hardcore

Unread post by Arrik » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:28 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Arrik, level 80, Hunter

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear. ... or&n=Arrik

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at .

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
Last guild was BoP, the GM's were unhappy about further raiding on this server so they transfered, disbanding the guild.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
Cleared BT, Hyjal and kaelcgos

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
So i play wow too much, I used to play xbox live alot "pre-wow", and im free of all currently know STD's

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
I do have a stable internet connection, and a new macbook pro which i raid on. I also have vent and a headset when needed

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?
I do read guild forums and look for advice on spec's and boss encounters. I usually just How To: on youtube =P

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am Available
Thursday: 7pm to 12am Available
Saturday: 6 to 12am Available
Monday: 7 to 12am Available

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
AIM is Britishinvasion5

11. Why do you want to join RD?
Im looking for a solid raiding guild that is serious about progression,

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better. ... b2.jpg?v=0
I chose the Blue winged Kookaburra bird. It has a such a big head for it's body =P

Re: Arrik - 80 Hunter - Hardcore

Unread post by Arrik » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Picture of my ui for #7