Druidwarlord- 70 - Balance Druid - semi-hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Druidwarlord
Private
Private

Druidwarlord- 70 - Balance Druid - semi-hardcore

Unread post by Druidwarlord » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:56 pm

1. Druidwarlord - 70 Balance Druid transfer applicant. I also have a level 73 DK that i am working on. Either of them that is needed i can get to 80 quick enough and if you would prefer to DK i will give you information on him as well. However, primarily i am applying for my druid.

2. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... uidwarlord

3. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0EGbuicsIdIAuRuZb
I like this build because i think it maximizes DPS output while still maintaining my raid support Abilities (i.e. Imp FF). Traditionally, Balance class is known for there support buffs, but as my old guild knows i frequently topped the meters in dmg (was known as Doomkin). Usually only people who beat me was a warlock we had who was wearing full T6 and about 40% crit chance, or a shaman named Bluntcid who just had ridiculous dmg output at Enhancement.

4. C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_092108_200607.jpg
This screenshot comes from hyjal. If i remeber correctly it was after Kaz'rogal (i was in IF because it was when we had just started raiding Hyjal so we only downed Rage, Aneth and of course Kaz that night).

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_070608_222159.jpg
This one comes from right after the supremus fight in BT. Obviously a big part of my dps being lower is due to gaze portion of this fight. My main focus in raiding is not only DPS, i know that during that phase you must keep as many DOTS up as often as possible to continously drain him of health with your occasional wrath thrown in as long as your quick enough to keep an eye out for the lava things that sprout out of the ground.

5. The Tormented Souls- Never was an intense End-game raiding gulid. I joined them at about level 40 when i met the 2 leaders at ZF. That guild i was in for about 2 years from MC and AQ 40 raiding all the way into BC raids (we got up to TK). The only reason i left was due to the guild disbanding.
The guild i am leaving now would be Wizards Council. I am not leaving due to any bad blood with anyone or problems. I am simply looking to get into a PvP server and one of my freinds is going to transfer here as well. With WC i have raided everything in BC except Sunwell. Full clears list is Kara, Gruuls, Mag, ZA, SSC, TK, Hyjal and BT.

6. I have not been a part of any raiding post BC yet. I have only ran The Nexus dungeon on my Death Knight (leve 73). This is largely due to the fact that i have my own company and i had to stop playing for a while for some deals i was putting together.

7. C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_120608_152713.jpg
The mods that i am currently employing are DBM, Omen, Bartender, and xperl to name a few that are raid related.

8. I am 21 years old and i was born and raised in NY. I run my own internet advertising company which is based Nationwide. I love what i do and i deffinately enjoy working (it's always better when you are your own boss). Now with that in mind, im am not a "work horse". I love going out with my freinds on the weekend or hanging out with my GF (which is why saturdays is the only raid i cannot make, hence the semi-casual raid status). During the week though, i love my video game time alone. WoW is my favorite game and i have been playing since 6 months after its release. I have been playing MMORPG's since before they were as popular as they are today. Some of the games ive played include 10-6, Redmoon (which was probably the craziest online game i ever played. The level cap was 1000 and only 5 people ever reached it. My character was level 938 when i stopped) EQ, Age of Conan, and Warhammer. When it comes to non-MMO games i love everything from first person shooters such as far-cry, call of duty and fallout, to your sports games as well as RP games (Assasian's Creed, Ninja Gaiden, and of course Final Fantasy). I have never contracted STDS due to always keeping a wrapper on my lollipop, and i rarely get sick because i don't have time to be so. My computer is a dell that i installed parts on myself including 4 gigs of ram, Nvidia 8800 Geforce video card (over-clocked), and a 550 wat power pack. In general, i am quite a funny guy (not to tout myself) bringing humor to any guild, but i also know when it's time to put my game face on.
Edit- I saw a few posts in a previous app about honda crx's and preludes. I'll put my g37 S against those honda's anyday, and if you have had enough work to them that they stand a chance, i'll pull out the IS-F and we will see how you do then.

8. My computer and internet connection have never given me a problem excluding your occasional brief D/C. I do have Vent installed as well as a logitech headset i am not affraid to use.

8. I do keep active on guild forums and enjoy posting, as long as the conversations and posts are as funny/Informative as they were on my old guilds site.

9. I can make every raid that you listed except for the saturday raid as i stated before.

10. I do not use any of those becuase i simply do not like them, but my e-mail is cbaha1873@yahoo.com

11. I am looking to enjoy RD because i want to get back into end game. When i made a level 1 character on your server to check it out, you were one of the first guilds mentioned to me when i inquired on who was doing end-game content. I am a fast learner and deffinatly bring knowledge and experience to the table.

12. http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202 ... tbulls.jpg
I chose this picture although it may not be the most creative because i think it describes me well. Dogs in general are known to be the most loyal of companions but pitbulls are also very smart and very fast learners ( yes i have a pitbull). Also, a pitbull is a very fun dog and playful, but can be ferocious when it needs to be and deffinately strikes fear into a lot of people.

cauch
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Druidwarlord- 70 - Balance Druid - semi-hardcore

Unread post by cauch » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:42 pm

Druidwarlord wrote:1. Druidwarlord

4. C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_092108_200607.jpg

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_070608_222159.jpg

7. C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_120608_152713.jpg

8. I am 21 years old and i was born and raised in NY. I run my own internet advertising company which is based Nationwide. I love what i do and i deffinately enjoy working (it's always better when you are your own boss). Now with that in mind, im am not a "work horse". I love going out with my freinds on the weekend or hanging out with my GF (which is why saturdays is the only raid i cannot make, hence the semi-casual raid status). During the week though, i love my video game time alone. WoW is my favorite game and i have been playing since 6 months after its release. I have been playing MMORPG's since before they were as popular as they are today. Some of the games ive played include 10-6, Redmoon (which was probably the craziest online game i ever played. The level cap was 1000 and only 5 people ever reached it. My character was level 938 when i stopped) EQ, Age of Conan, and Warhammer. When it comes to non-MMO games i love everything from first person shooters such as far-cry, call of duty and fallout, to your sports games as well as RP games (Assasian's Creed, Ninja Gaiden, and of course Final Fantasy). I have never contracted STDS due to always keeping a wrapper on my lollipop, and i rarely get sick because i don't have time to be so. My computer is a dell that i installed parts on myself including 4 gigs of ram, Nvidia 8800 Geforce video card (over-clocked), and a 550 wat power pack. In general, i am quite a funny guy (not to tout myself) bringing humor to any guild, but i also know when it's time to put my game face on.
Edit- I saw a few posts in a previous app about honda crx's and preludes. I'll put my g37 S against those honda's anyday, and if you have had enough work to them that they stand a chance, i'll pull out the IS-F and we will see how you do then.
:shock:

Druidwarlord
Private
Private

Unread post by Druidwarlord » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:02 pm

what's the :shock: face for lol

morraine
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by morraine » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:50 pm

I run my own internet advertising company which is based Nationwide.
and yet you can't put a simple image up somewhere to be hosted.

Anyone that has done work with internet advertising should know how to upload a few images somewhere or even attach them to a forum post.

reija
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by reija » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:30 am

morraine wrote:
I run my own internet advertising company which is based Nationwide.
and yet you can't put a simple image up somewhere to be hosted.

Anyone that has done work with internet advertising should know how to upload a few images somewhere or even attach them to a forum post.
I bet you could go to any number of executives for tech companies and a lot of them wouldn't be able to tell you what FTP or HTTP are much less how to use them.