Boscolio - 75 Warlock - casual for now

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
boscolio
Guild Member
Guild Member

Boscolio - 75 Warlock - casual for now

Unread post by boscolio » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:29 am

1. Boscolio. level 75. warlock.

2. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Boscolio this is mixed pvp gear mostly since my pve gear was roughly ssc/tk level. the pvp gear is good enough for leveling and most importantly screws over most gank attempts (that i'm not afk for).

3. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IfxMbuMAoVAocstZE00V would be my affliction raiding spec if i was ever needed for a raid. i currently run a modified version of this spec that lends better to surviving/leveling.

4. i don't have any wws but most people who've raided with me can attest to the fact i was consistently near the top.

5. i've only been in three guilds. White Aegis, SMACK and Dark Echo. WA was absorbed into SMACK and then when SMACK fell apart DE picked up quite a few members. i quit WoW at the end of last summer when i started a 65 hour a week job. it was just too draining. i came back for a little bit but that only lasted a month or two since i was still working those hours.

6. no wotlk raiding experience so far. i've seen c'thun and downed a few naxx bosses from level 60 content. in TBC i only saw up to ssc/tk before i quit. i did instruct and coordinate quite a few boss fights, especially in AQ40/naxx. i wouldn't call it raid leading, more like boss fight announcing.

7. http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2261/w ... 953rj9.jpg just simple enough stuff to get by. i don't even have my key bindings setup the way i like yet.

8. Nick is my actual name. I'm 25, married and 2 kids as of very recently. my responsibilities have changed dramatically since my wife and i had twin girls over the summer. they were born 14 weeks premature in july and 136 days later we finally have both of them home. my wife has better insurance so i decided to become a stay at home father and have been loving it. i'm often questing with a baby on my arm, which makes it so much funnier to me when i ruin a gank attempt on me. i have been guildless, just running around and chatting with people i know. i was recently playing WAR with Kryss and Digital Villains but that usually takes more than one hand to play. hell, i've typed out this whole post so far with one hand while holding a cranky baby in the other.

8.1. yes to all those.

8.2. forums to me are like wine to boxcar hobos. i used to actively engage in raid strategy discussions as well as posting threads on bosses.

9 sadly raiding is really not an option for me right now. i'm applying strictly as a casual with no intentions of raiding for months if not more. as much as i'd love to i can't commit to anything since i would be going afk all the time. when the girls get just a little older i might be able to sneak in a one boss encounter or something. :D but i'm alright with being benched indefinitely.

what i'm getting at is that RD has the best collection of people i know in game. plus you have consistently been one of, if not the best guild on the server since release. i'd love to be in the same guild as past and present players(alliteration wut?) that i have been guilded with as well as those i raided and pvped with. Magistus, Smore(Ant my homie), Galadril, Arakthor, Brybry, Demonar, Pooka, Reality and others i know i'm forgetting. i'm really looking for a place to be with cool people i know. i don't know if you have space for someone like me but at least you know i'm not competing for a raid spot.

10. shoottheradio is my AIM name but haven't logged on in ages. if you need to chat i could log in. i also have gmail so the gchat feature would work.

11 #9 answered this for the most part. i'm really just looking for a home. a guild of cool people i can chat, quest and pvp with during my erratic play times.

12 Image
it sums up how i feel everyday as of late.

and just because i love showing them off:

I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Boscolio - 75 Warlock - casual for now

Unread post by deecon » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:54 am

wheres the s4 shoulders on those kids?

(j/k bosco was always cool and a good pickup)

Brybry
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Brybry » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:49 am

always <3 bosco

Trebor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Trebor » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:06 am

GINGER KIDS

Megelvagor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Megelvagor » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:13 am

Nobody that says they are from Chicago is actually ever from the city.

What suburb are you from?

boscolio
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by boscolio » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Oak Park, 4 blocks from the Chicago border. but i did used to live in bridgeport. all my friends still live in the city either in that area or up on the north/north-west side.

<3 bry. how are D and T doing these days?

as soon as they're old enough we'll be running TEAM RED in 3's! =P

Misk0
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Misk0 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:18 pm

You live way too close to me.
Image OP? I THINK NOT!
Image Uhhhhhhhhh SHIT

Seuss
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander

Unread post by Seuss » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:21 pm

you live too close to me too.. misko and i are both went to OPRF
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q137 ... ricql2.jpg
After I popped enrage, I crit cauch for 6k

boscolio
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by boscolio » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 pm

oh shit lol. i grew up in lake bluff on the upper north shore but i've lived in OP for 5 years.

Brybry
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Brybry » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:52 pm

darvid and tmoney pretty much spend all their time drinking, working, or schooling it up.

I don't visit them as much as I should =x. I STILL can't believe you have kids, that's amazing.

Lef
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Lef » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Come talk to me ingame.

Aranell
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Aranell » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:40 am

Best Lock I've ever known, Brybry a close 2nd :P

boscolio
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by boscolio » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 pm

<3 aranell

Lef, i worked and had family in over the weekend. i'll try to catch you tonight or tomorrow.

pooka-Mishipeshu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by pooka-Mishipeshu » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi Bosco

long time no see,

much <3