Scz - 80 Warrior - Casual - PvP

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Seuss
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander

Scz - 80 Warrior - Casual - PvP

Unread post by Seuss » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:44 am

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
NAME: Scz (Seuss, Seusslol)
Level: 80
Class: Warrior

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... alor&n=Scz
Since I am a PvP app, I’m logged out in my PvP gear. I don’t much at the moment (Just the blacksmithing crafted stuff), but once season 5 comes out, it will change drastically.

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at http://www.wowhead.com/?talent .
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LcbIzfht0frRccRtGx0oxb
I’m 53/18/0 Arms spec. This is the spec that I feel the most comfortable with and I have been arms for a long time now. I didn’t pick up any of the overpower talents because even though overpower is a very useful ability against rogues, I think that those 7 talent points would be much more useful elsewhere. My feelings on it might change, but at the moment I’m keeping my spec (waiting to see how it works in arenas and how the overpower talents compare to stuff like blood frenzy and trauma, etc.)

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
I currently have no WWS to show as I did virtually no PvE in BC.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
I was in RD from when I started playing this game (March 2005). I remained in RD for 3 years, then began raiding with SnM on my druid because at the time RD had no open druid spots and had a few solid druids. I raided with them for about 2 or 3 weeks before transferring servers out of frustration (lack of fun in the guild, etc.). I transferred to Tichondrius and was accepted into a guild called Quality Control. QC was the number 1 PvP guild in the US, and had held #1 in the world for a few days while I was in it and contributing to the success of the guild.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
I raided all of Black Temple, Mount Hyjal, and Sunwell (up to felmyst) with SnM, but as I said before, it was only for 2 – 3 weeks.

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.
I just installed WoW on my new computer a few days ago and currently have 0 addons. If you are curious and want to check out my keybinds, click the link, if not, just picture the default UI in your head.
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uieh2.jpg

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
My name is Bobby and I’m a 20 year old college student currently attending Arizona State University. My major is a split between Communication and Business.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
I have a brand new computer with 3.5 Gigs of RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon 3650 Graphics card, 1900x1200 display, etc. It’s all up to date and as I said before, it’s brand new. I have a terrible microphone at the moment (as Balkis knows), but I’m planning on getting a new one soon.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?
I read the forums a lot. I never used to try to talk about PvE with RD because I had (other than pre-BC) virtually no experience with it. Had I been in the raid, it would have been much different, I’d reply initiate my own topics.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.
I’m not really a consistent player as far as time goes. I play whenever I am free and try to log on often, but I have no set times. However, if someone asks me to be on at a certain time, I will do my absolute best to be there.

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
AIM: bgrayson726
EMAIL: bgrayson_88@yahoo.com

11. Why do you want to join RD?
To be honest, I missed it. Don’t get me wrong, I loved tichondrius, the people, the guild, the fun, but it was no RD. For those of you taking the time to read my app, please keep in mind that I want to join for PvP and to be able to socialize and hang out with some old friends (as well as the new members). RD has always been my favorite guild; I loved knowing the people in it for so long.

12. PvP
While I was on Azgalor, I have floated anywhere from 2000-2300 in both 2v2 and 3v3 on both warrior and druid (never did much 5v5 on either). Mooikie, Demonar, and myself held the #1 spot on the BG in S2 for a few months. Duri and I got gladiator in season 3. When I transferred to Tichondrius, I played up to 2187 on my druid in s4, then quit it and rerolled warrior (again). Once the warrior was 70, I hit arenas/bgs again and geared him out with full brutal. Roughly 2250-2300 was the highest I got on my warrior before the expansion came out. I leveled my warrior to 80, talked to a few old friends on Azgalor, then transferred my warrior here.

13. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=028ve9.jpg
This is actually not too clever, but this is a picture of my new puppy (adopted him from the animal shelter about 3 or 4 weeks ago). He’s the one on the right and his name is Sam.

Thank you for reading my app, and try not to drill me as much as I've drilled applicants in the past :wink:

Saltshakaar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Scz - 80 Warrior - Casual - PvP

Unread post by Saltshakaar » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:07 am

What more do I need to say? He is one of the best pvp warrior on the server when he was still on Azgalor. Mad prop for this guy and he deserve a ginvite.

Megelvagor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Megelvagor » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:16 am

I had no idea who this was because I read the entire post EXCEPT the first few lines where he stated his name. I'm a tard.

Anyway, it's Seuss. Pretty badass warrior if my admittedly poor memory serves me well.

Misk0
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Misk0 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:27 am

tl:dr
Image OP? I THINK NOT!
Image Uhhhhhhhhh SHIT

Megelvagor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Megelvagor » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:00 pm

You're face is tldr.

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by traveler » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:45 pm

I know our conversations are typically filled with sarcasm, but I mean this in a serious way. If you were to rejoin, do you plan on actually staying or continuing to treat RD like its a damn Holday Inn? There's no doubt you know how to play and would be nice to have around in terms of PvP, but we have to get past the whole jumping off the ship and then swimming back; eventually the fuckin sharks are going to eat you.

I'm willing to bury the bullshit and can agree to deal with the inevitable 'who can be more annoying to the other' contest between you and I if you can somehow reassure us that you're going to stay and not bail.

PS
Where's Deeces?

Seuss
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander

Unread post by Seuss » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:14 pm

traveler wrote:I know our conversations are typically filled with sarcasm, but I mean this in a serious way. If you were to rejoin, do you plan on actually staying or continuing to treat RD like its a damn Holday Inn? There's no doubt you know how to play and would be nice to have around in terms of PvP, but we have to get past the whole jumping off the ship and then swimming back; eventually the fuckin sharks are going to eat you.

I'm willing to bury the bullshit and can agree to deal with the inevitable 'who can be more annoying to the other' contest between you and I if you can somehow reassure us that you're going to stay and not bail.

PS
Where's Deeces?
Fair enough. I won't bail. I'll admit that I've left and came back many times in the past, but I've seen the greener grass now and it's no RD.

Trav, our conversations/bickering in the past were typically based around raiding/raids, etc. I was wrong and defended a dead cause for whatever reason. Rest assured, people can change and the things that used to bother them in the past no longer have any effect on them. If you're willing to take me up on my word, I'll prove it.

Deeces quit his hunter and leveled a mage to 71.. He hasn't logged on in a while (been busy with RL stuff) and will eventually end up xferring over one of his chars as far as I know. I'll keep ya updated.
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q137 ... ricql2.jpg
After I popped enrage, I crit cauch for 6k

Lef
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Lef » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Talk to me in game.

Grappler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Grappler » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 pm

Well RD is your home, welcome back... now just stay

balkis
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by balkis » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:18 pm

8)
The votes are in and yes RET>holy

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.