Patronus 80 Resto Shaman Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Patronus
Private
Private

Patronus 80 Resto Shaman Hardcore

Unread post by Patronus » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:39 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Patronus, 80 Resto Shaman

2. Post the link to your gear (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Patronus)
I am logged out in enhancement gear. Anytime I need to kill things I respect to enhance and back as needed…current high in a 24 hour period is 9 respec’s. Let me know who to message and I’ll show them my resto gear.

3. Resto Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZ0xxIZxcxuixoxkrGRt
At the moment, I have some talents I would move around when I am not running heorics/ the tank can get initial agro over.

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
The WWS report for our 25 man naxx cannot be posted at the moment and we just started 25 man raids.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
Brethren, RD, HoD, VoA, Zissou as Slasher (rogue)
VoA as Patronus

I would like an environment where pick up groups are easier to find in-guild and a longer roster is a means for that. It’s nice to have guild chat to pvp or run heroics, get help with quests, etc.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
All 10 mans, 25 man naxx- cleared Plague Wing, to Thaddius in Abom Wing. Have done all the Naxx fights Pre-BC on my rogue except Four Hoursemen and Frostwyrm Layer.

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
I am studying engineering at college and will be 21 in January. I have played WoW since it was release except for a break last school year. Before that I played D2. I don’t do more than one game or I would fail out of school.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
Yes stable internet, no lag, yes headset, yes I talk on vent when I have the need.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?
I do the necessary research for boss encounter, if that’s what you mean. I don’t have time to troll forums for “fun”. I post when I won’t be there, or give notification in game, w/e is needed.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

Saturday and Monday are fine. My exams are all night exams anywhere from 7:00 to 10:00 on Tuesday or Thursday. I have 3 classes a semester that have 3 exams each throughout the semester. So… 9 nights I won’t be able to make it. I get on when I get back from my exam to see if I will be needed. I’ll be in Nicaragua over Spring break aka no water let alone internet.

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
I haven’t used AIM since 9th grade and I haven’t used the other two. I play all the time, so hopefully in-game works. Email?

11. Why do you want to join RD?
As I said above, I want to have more of a resource in the guild. I have found that my friends list is filled with players from RD and for good reason- they are consistently good. I want a progressive guild where I can be part of the progress.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.

Neigh? Or the ultimate motor boat? You tell me.
Last edited by Patronus on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bavsin
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Patronus 80 Resto Shaman Hardcore

Unread post by bavsin » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:18 pm

Boozer, Grappler, and myself have played with him quite a bit. I will give him my endorsement and I am sure they would as well. Has a lot of knowledge of game mechanics and encounters... and was a great healer everytime we have grouped.

Paragon
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Paragon » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:06 am

We could definitely use another healer that knows the game, and Slasher definitely does.

cauch
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by cauch » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:53 pm

I've known Slasher since like Azgalor first few Onyxia kills... that was VoA. And HoD, Zissou etc..

mutality reminded me a lot of him in term of dedication, and as a superb rogue.

P R O

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:46 am

I'd also like to talk with you alittle bit in game to ask you a few questions so I can bring em up next time I talk to Lef. I know we're in need of a good resto shaman and even a elemental one if you ever had interest in trying that spec. But I'll get ahold of you sometime within the next few days.

Lef
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Lef » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:58 pm

deecon wrote:I'd also like to talk with you alittle bit in game to ask you a few questions so I can bring em up next time I talk to Lef. I know we're in need of a good resto shaman and even a elemental one if you ever had interest in trying that spec. But I'll get ahold of you sometime within the next few days.
Please come talk to Lef or Reen if you see us online.