Juggernaut RD Application Casual - Semi Casual

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Juggernaut
Private
Private

Juggernaut RD Application Casual - Semi Casual

Unread post by Juggernaut » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:19 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Juggërnåut, 66, death knight

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... rn%C3%A5ut

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVGVh0csfRtzAoZfb0hxzo

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
N/A

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
Avantis, was with for a short time, just in there to be with a real life friend, but i want to raid really bad at 80, and i just dont see them raiding high end stuff, like icecrown citadel etc.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
Sadly i didnt go very far, i was a late 70 and couldnt catch up after i did hit 70, and wasnt taken in to any raiding guilds, i did kara, gruuls, mags, and watched my bro in bt/tk/hyjal

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1572hk5&s=4

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
I enjoy playing WoW and playing it a lot, ive played tons of games online including Vanguard, Warcraft III, to many to list, and enjoy playing 360

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids? Yes, recently got a new computer, quad core, once i get the same/better graphics card i got in my old best one, it should run like god (if u want specific computer details, let me know) Internet connection is very stable, havent got any disconnections since i switched to it (sometime in july/august i think) and im willing to speak on vent when necessary.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ? I read guild forums and reply when i feel the need to do so.
9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

Sadly i can make one of these times, saturday, i could make every friday raid if there was one, and am able to go till 11 on all others

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
I have an aim, hoffmannroolz, i dont go on at all though really lol, ill always be on wow though if i dont have anything i have to do (email is bahfromspwi@yahoo.com)

11. Why do you want to join RD?
Like i said in sections above, i want to actually raid this expansion, i dont want to sit around in shatt like i did on my druid (hes transfered to my brothers server), and i know this guild can and will progress. Im also just looking for a good time.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
Im sorry, im not this creative

cauch
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Juggernaut RD Application Casual - Semi Casual

Unread post by cauch » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:52 am

Juggernaut wrote: 12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
Im sorry, im not this creative
:twisted:

sylvester
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Juggernaut RD Application Casual - Semi Casual

Unread post by sylvester » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Ignoring #12 does not bode well for your app. We take it VERY SERIOUSLY.