Swiftdeus- 80 Hunter- Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Swiftdeus
Private
Private

Swiftdeus- 80 Hunter- Hardcore

Unread post by Swiftdeus » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
My characters name is Swiftdeus, Level 80 Hunter.

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Swiftdeus

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at http://www.wowhead.com/?talent .
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=cxbrzxxRiu0eox0xVbRVz

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
Unfortunatly I have never personally used WWS, and therefore cannot complete this section of this appliction.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.My Previous guilds, horde side, have all fallen appart. The reason this has occured is beacuse of people worried about loot. Glaives dropping and lack of support for raids has really taken a toll on my previous guilds. One of course involves killing Illidan and deciding who gets the first glave. /Gdisband.... GG. And with in sunwell just not enough of support from members to keep raiding when WotLK was comming out soon. I am currently in my own guild "We Sleep With Miners", Kind of a catchy name but am really in the market for a high end raiding guild. Also I do have friends in Righteous Dawn, I would like to apply myself to be a raider, not a friend rank.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
Pre-BC: MC, BWL,Onyxia,AQ20,AQ40(Twin Emps),ZG, and Naxx(Razvious).
BC: Kara,ZA,SSC,TK,Hijal,BT,Sunwell(Kalecgos)

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
To keep you from reading a book I'll keep it short. I've been playing wow since the summer it came out. Seen alot of content, currently engaged for June 13th, 2009 and getting married at a Zoo. I'm taking Electrical Engineering in college, 1 Brother and 1 Sister. When I'm not playing WoW im Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, or just enjoying my life.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
In all those area's I am completly set and comfortable.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?
Although I wouldn't call myself a "Forum Whore" I do read forums that apply to me and reply when I feel I can add to whatever the topic relates to.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am
I can raid anytime anywhere, I make my own schedual and can skip class when needed to, thankfully my classes are all morning classes and raid time is generally an after dinner thing

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.Contact information:
MSN:Coca_cola_man_2000@hotmail.com
Aim:SacrificedFoamy
Warcraft: Swiftdeus

11. Why do you want to join RD?
I really enjoy playing Warcraft, I rerolled to play with my brother, a member of Righteous Dawn.This is my 6th hunter, and want to be able to see end game content aswell as be in a community of friends who just enjoy being together and doing whats best for them. I am a team player and would like to thank you for looking at my application.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.

This vicious monster takes a nap after a long day of warcraft.

Paragon
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Swiftdeus- 80 Hunter- Hardcore

Unread post by Paragon » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:54 am

Maybe I missed it, but who is your brother in RD?

Your armory spec only has you at 78 right now because armory sucks, but it looks like you're going for a 50/21 spec? This indicates you are better than 90% of hunters.

All in all this app seems to be really solid, worth taking a look at officers.

Also, toss me a message in game - I'd like to talk with you about how beast is performing solo/instancing.