Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Dorky
Guild Member
Guild Member

Dorky- 80 Rogue- Between Semi-hardcore and hardcore

Unread post by Dorky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:55 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class
Dorky- 80 rogue

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... or&n=Dorky

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at http://www.wowhead.com/?talent .
Torn between mutilate or combat.
Mutilate: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0xfoexoiboIzAo0xV0hZxb
Combat: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fhxb0xZMgVb00xqruMxRtx

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.

Sorry, but I do not have any WWS records.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.

Genesis- I left this guild because there was a lack of dedication from a large portion of the members. Raid times are well known in the guild, and the guild message of the day makes it perfectly clear what we will be raiding. Yet, raid after raid, people(8-10) show up an hour or more late to the raid, and when we get to new bosses we have to take 30 minute down times because nobody has watched videos or read up on strats for the new encounter. When it came to progression nights, that is when there was the worst turnout, many progression raids were canceled because so many failed to show up.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
I have raided all instances and bosses up to Eredar twins, but have not killed them.

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.

I am 18, and I attend UCF. I am into raiding, pvp, any fun things on wow. I play CS 1.6, Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne (dota/footmen frenzy), and day of defeat. I dislike STD's.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?

Yes. I have a computer with 2GB RAM, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400, with a NVIDEA GeForce 7600 GS. As far as vent goes, I am definitely willing to speak during raids.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?

I read Guild Forums every day, and will create or reply to active topics about new ebcounters. If I find alternative strats or different videos for a new encounter I will be sure to post them. If I see a thread on a new encounter that doesn’t have a video or strategy that I have found, I will post them.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

I am available for all of the above raid times. My only limitations may occur during finals/ mid-terms week.

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
AIM- lonegunner714

*11. Why do you want to join RD?
I would like to join RD, because I enjoy raiding and would like to have a chance to raid with the top guild in PvE progression on Azgalor and take place in organized PvP or faction City raids. Another reason I would like to join because I have a few friends in RD: such as Reen, contrition, krii, and barosh. Also, I would enjoy being in one of the few veteran guilds left on Azglaor that have been around since I began playing the game.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
Because pandas are the kings. They can have their cake and eat it to. Seemingly harmless creatures, much like gnomes, but when agitated, they can maul a human to death in a matter of minutes.
Last edited by Dorky on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sightlessss
Knight-Captain
Knight-Captain

Re: Dorky- 70 Rogue- Between Semi-hardcore and hardcore

Unread post by Sightlessss » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 pm

This kid is dorky.
:roll:

Dorky
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Dorky- 70 Rogue- Between Semi-hardcore and hardcore

Unread post by Dorky » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:18 am

Sightless is sexy :D

laas
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Dorky- 80 Rogue- Between Semi-hardcore and hardcore

Unread post by laas » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:18 pm

>< I could do better damage than that on my lock, way to make me look bad.

oh wait.
Behind every chain-pulling tank is a healer who's rolling their eyes.

Dorky
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Dorky » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:33 pm

<3 saal

deecon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Unread post by deecon » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:32 am

i like how he is beating saal on his lock. i approve! :P

sylvester
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by sylvester » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:00 pm

I don't know if dorky is still guildless and still looking at RD, but he did a couple of 10 mans with a few of us the other night and he tore apart the damage meters. He didn't talk much but seemed like a good guy.

A+++++++++++++ would buy again!!!!

Lef
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Lef » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Talk to me ingame.