Ulchie - 70 Druid - Semi-casual

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Ulchie
Private
Private

Ulchie - 70 Druid - Semi-casual

Unread post by Ulchie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:14 am

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Ulchie, 70 Druid

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.

I JUST started on this server literally 4 weeks ago to play with some of my RL friends. I got to 70 in 4 days 12 hours played, and I've got my epic flying mount but not much else. I'll be PVPing a lot for the next few days given that my work has a major water pipe break so I won't be working until Monday. Expect probably 3-4 welfare epics (PVP) before wrath. As it stands though, my character is very much in welfare gear, but with WOTLK coming out the and the gear reset, what I have doesn't really mean anything, but here it is.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Ulchie

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at http://www.wowhead.com/?talent .

Well I will probably be feeling out the different druid specs while I level to 80 before I choose which one I would stick to. I don't like flip flopping specs a whole lot, but I like to get a feel for each spec before I decide which one I'll stick with.
My feral dps spec would be - http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=VV0hZVEboiz0eotIhzM

ATM I'm leaning towards feral dps, but I have done healing before and it is also a possibility.

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
None available. I haven't raided since I finished BWL, pre-AQ.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
I'm brand new on the server. The only progression guild I was in finished up through BWL and into AQ and they were all on other servers.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
Kara, but I wouldn't exactly call that raiding.

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.
ATM I'm just using the default UI with Questhelper, Cartographer and Atlas, but after Wrath comes out I'll probably look into getting some different unit frames. Perhaps X-Perl. I heavily bind and will be adding more.
http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uire5.jpg

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
I'm 21 and I love hockey, white water rafting skiing and games. I played Quake 2/Quake 3 for probably a good 3 years straight when I was a kid. Also played a ton of Goldeneye, mostly because I was much too poor to buy anything else as a 10 year old that worked for $30 a month for my brother. I tried Conan and Warhammer. They suck. Really bad. It's kinda comical jumping from WoW to that.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
Stable internet, good computer (I triple boxed my buddies mage and my two chars on this server to power level them from 30-42 one day), and a headset. Could get a better headset. Yes, I'm willing to speak on vent.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?
I have in the past in my other guilds, so yes.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

For now, I'm on the day team at work. This means I work early mornings. My schedule isn't always the same, and usually changes around, but I'm looking for new work so even that could change. I'm quite tired of the food service industry so my availability will probably change before RD is raiding in WOTLK. For now, I doubt I'll be raiding because my guy is so undergeared, so it won't be a concern until 80.

As far as these exact times, my availability doesn't conflict at all.

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
ulchieman15@hotmail.com is my MSN.

11. Why do you want to join RD?

I have real life friends in the guild, Vareinus being the one that referred me, and I also enjoy raid progression and having the ability to just call up some people and do pretty much anything in the game. I like having people to talk to, people to PVP with, etc.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supja4.jpg
Sup?

Lef
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Re: Ulchie - 70 Druid - Semi-casual

Unread post by Lef » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:26 pm

Sorry we aren't looking for your class at the moment.