Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Guild Member
Guild Member

Darkmisfit - Level 70 - Combat Rogue - Semi-Hardcore

Unread post by misfit » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:57 pm

1. Darkmisfit - 70 - Gnome Rogue

2. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Darkmisfit

3. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000

I'm still debating on whether or not I should pull 1 point out of relentless strikes and toss it in to finish up Blood Spatter. I find that (with the changes to 3.0) I am rarely "energy starved" and the boost to Rupture would be a nice bonus.

4. http://wowwebstats.com/rroxifbxkueak
Full documentation of my performance since mid april of this year.

Notes on specific encounters that may raise eyebrows:

Kalecgos - Post patch DPS has not been an issue on Dragon form, as such I spend the majority of my time seperated from the rest of the melee group in order to not spread splash damage from portal spawns. Dead DPS = No DPS. Melee is spread amongst the raid and take their own portal seperate from the standard G1/G2/G3/G4 raid groups. Eliminated the chance of the "Tank got ported..tank got ported...no healers or DPS available to go...." G5 fiasco. All DPS is pushed on demon as per norm.

Brut - I have only been present for 3 Brut kills post patch. The first of which i was Mut spec'd with no timers. I wasn't expecting the massive influx of character buffs so trying to track SnD/Rupture and HfB Uptime with blizz frames and no timers was just a mess. All attempts pre-patch were "Dry Runs" with no consumables in attempts to learn the positioning and surviving to enrage.

Mur'u - Melee is "split" on the adds. 1 person stays to assist the group handling the adds at the entrance, while the other 4 go to the ramp adds. Rogues rotate from 2nd spawn. With each new group 1 of the rogues moves to the opposite side to assist DPS on those with a BF.

BT -

Pre-Patch Illidan, P2 melee just took a spot on the grate and ranged attacked. Positioning of the flames was never consistant enough to ensure that they wouldnt turn and insta-gib the entire group. We found that this worked best for us and stuck with it. Post-Patch : Whats a demon phase again? Eye-Beam huh?

5. Pre-Exalted I was in your average run of the mill "friends who farm Kara" guild with a few people that I worked with at the time on Ysera. Transfered to Antonidas to play with my room-mate and join up with Exalted as they were beginning T5 content.
Why am I leaving? A recent change in Jobs has re-focused my priorities from that of guild management to taking care of myself. Decissions have been made that I don't agree 100% with, but have gone along with in order to "not stir the pot".

6. I have cleared all content post-BC from Kara to Sunwell (Brut>KJ post 3.0.2), as well of the majority of Pre-BC instances. (Lacking experience on the final 2 in MC due to a water draught, and AQ 20 which I would love to finish off some time)

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

In Raid: http://static3.filefront.com/images/per ... fgyzbn.jpg
Out of Raid: http://static3.filefront.com/images/per ... dklflh.jpg

8. Lets see...
I'm 26.
I live in a dark cellar and do nothign but play WoW. Wait wait.. I forgot, I moved.

I'm a pretty easy going guy. I keep mostly to myself but have been known on occassion to blurt out random things on vent just to see if everyone is paying attention.

I have recently accepted a job as a member of the Geek Squad and the only thing that I can say i truly dislike about it thus far is the inconsistent hours every week that have limited my ability to stick with a standard raid schedule.

99.999999% of my off time is spent in game BS'n around farming consumables or hopping squares in IF.

I got an STD once, because of Rhaz. See here's the thing - I had this room mate and we had this totally non-homo man love type of relationship. Well.. Rhaz comes along one day and decides that she wants to steal him away. One thing leads to another and the next thing I know, I've got ghonnoherpaspyhillaids and he's moving out. I cried.

In before "Pookers!" >.<

8.1 Yes, Yes, Yes. After a while you will wish you had muted me from the beginning. Keep it quiet in raids though unless I'm calling something out thats necessary.

8.2 The way I see it is : Your not going to get a boss down that you have been struggling on unless *everyone* is on the same page. This requires communication. Other than Vent, guild forums are the next best way to go about it.

9. On most nights I am home by 3 to 4:30pm CST. But there are the occasional nights where my new boss decides he wants to schedule me untill 8:30 or 9'ish. I will be able to make it on for every raid night, but whether or not I might be 30 minutes to an hour late once or twice a week is still debatable as i no longer have the koosh 9a-5p job.

10. Yahoo/Aim : misfit0r (thats a zero not an o.... you'd be suprised)

11. I'm looking for a stable guild thats been around the block a few times. A team of players that know what they're doing and expect nothign but the best from their raiders. RD is that guild. I want to raid, I want to see content and I don't want to have to worry about whether or not we are going to be able to get something going because 10 people refuse to sign on for the night.

12. Image
I can't count with all my fingers and toes how many times this was me when pushing content.

Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Re: Darkmisfit - Level 70 - Combat Rogue - Semi-Hardcore

Unread post by traveler » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:58 am

If you've already transferred, hunt me down in game. If you haven't transferred yet, send me a message on AIM : synn vatikann