1. Darkmisfit - 70 - Gnome Rogue
2. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Darkmisfit
3. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000
I'm still debating on whether or not I should pull 1 point out of relentless strikes and toss it in to finish up Blood Spatter. I find that (with the changes to 3.0) I am rarely "energy starved" and the boost to Rupture would be a nice bonus.
Full documentation of my performance since mid april of this year.
Notes on specific encounters that may raise eyebrows:
Kalecgos - Post patch DPS has not been an issue on Dragon form, as such I spend the majority of my time seperated from the rest of the melee group in order to not spread splash damage from portal spawns. Dead DPS = No DPS. Melee is spread amongst the raid and take their own portal seperate from the standard G1/G2/G3/G4 raid groups. Eliminated the chance of the "Tank got ported..tank got ported...no healers or DPS available to go...." G5 fiasco. All DPS is pushed on demon as per norm.
Brut - I have only been present for 3 Brut kills post patch. The first of which i was Mut spec'd with no timers. I wasn't expecting the massive influx of character buffs so trying to track SnD/Rupture and HfB Uptime with blizz frames and no timers was just a mess. All attempts pre-patch were "Dry Runs" with no consumables in attempts to learn the positioning and surviving to enrage.
Mur'u - Melee is "split" on the adds. 1 person stays to assist the group handling the adds at the entrance, while the other 4 go to the ramp adds. Rogues rotate from 2nd spawn. With each new group 1 of the rogues moves to the opposite side to assist DPS on those with a BF.
Pre-Patch Illidan, P2 melee just took a spot on the grate and ranged attacked. Positioning of the flames was never consistant enough to ensure that they wouldnt turn and insta-gib the entire group. We found that this worked best for us and stuck with it. Post-Patch : Whats a demon phase again? Eye-Beam huh?
5. Pre-Exalted I was in your average run of the mill "friends who farm Kara" guild with a few people that I worked with at the time on Ysera. Transfered to Antonidas to play with my room-mate and join up with Exalted as they were beginning T5 content.
Why am I leaving? A recent change in Jobs has re-focused my priorities from that of guild management to taking care of myself. Decissions have been made that I don't agree 100% with, but have gone along with in order to "not stir the pot".
6. I have cleared all content post-BC from Kara to Sunwell (Brut>KJ post 3.0.2), as well of the majority of Pre-BC instances. (Lacking experience on the final 2 in MC due to a water draught, and AQ 20 which I would love to finish off some time)
7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.
In Raid: http://static3.filefront.com/images/per ... fgyzbn.jpg
Out of Raid: http://static3.filefront.com/images/per ... dklflh.jpg
8. Lets see...
I live in a dark cellar and do nothign but play WoW. Wait wait.. I forgot, I moved.
I'm a pretty easy going guy. I keep mostly to myself but have been known on occassion to blurt out random things on vent just to see if everyone is paying attention.
I have recently accepted a job as a member of the Geek Squad and the only thing that I can say i truly dislike about it thus far is the inconsistent hours every week that have limited my ability to stick with a standard raid schedule.
99.999999% of my off time is spent in game BS'n around farming consumables or hopping squares in IF.
I got an STD once, because of Rhaz. See here's the thing - I had this room mate and we had this totally non-homo man love type of relationship. Well.. Rhaz comes along one day and decides that she wants to steal him away. One thing leads to another and the next thing I know, I've got ghonnoherpaspyhillaids and he's moving out. I cried.
In before "Pookers!" >.<
8.1 Yes, Yes, Yes. After a while you will wish you had muted me from the beginning. Keep it quiet in raids though unless I'm calling something out thats necessary.
8.2 The way I see it is : Your not going to get a boss down that you have been struggling on unless *everyone* is on the same page. This requires communication. Other than Vent, guild forums are the next best way to go about it.
9. On most nights I am home by 3 to 4:30pm CST. But there are the occasional nights where my new boss decides he wants to schedule me untill 8:30 or 9'ish. I will be able to make it on for every raid night, but whether or not I might be 30 minutes to an hour late once or twice a week is still debatable as i no longer have the koosh 9a-5p job.
10. Yahoo/Aim : misfit0r (thats a zero not an o.... you'd be suprised)
11. I'm looking for a stable guild thats been around the block a few times. A team of players that know what they're doing and expect nothign but the best from their raiders. RD is that guild. I want to raid, I want to see content and I don't want to have to worry about whether or not we are going to be able to get something going because 10 people refuse to sign on for the night.
I can't count with all my fingers and toes how many times this was me when pushing content.
Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
- Grand Marshall
- Posts: 4374
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:26 pm
- Location: louisville kentucky
If you've already transferred, hunt me down in game. If you haven't transferred yet, send me a message on AIM : synn vatikann