Korbin - 70 Hunter - Semi Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Korbin
Private
Private

Korbin - 70 Hunter - Semi Hardcore

Unread post by Korbin » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:06 am

1. Give us your character name, level and class.

Korbin / Level 70 / Hunter

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Korbin (Appears to be broken so I'll list it)

Head -> Gronnstalker Helm
Neck -> Shattered Sun exhalted neck
Shoulders -> Shoulders of Lightning Reflexes
Cape -> Dorys Embrace
Chest -> Gronnstalker Chest
Belt -> Valestalker Girdle
Legs -> Gronnstalker Girdle
Boots -> Nin Jah's Tabi Boots
Trinkets -> BT Exhalted trinket / DST
Rings -> Angelista's revenge / Ring of decietful intent
Bow -> Black Bow of the Betrayer
Weapon -> Messenger of Fate / Blade of Savagery

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at http://www.wowhead.com/?talent .

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=cxbZzeVbMAzMxoxhioh

I would be willing to change this on your reccomendation, or spec as a manabattery if required.

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.

I unfortunately do not have any recent WWS's I have not raided since I was in Swords and Magic... however I did post 2000k Dps in a recent pug Mag's Lair while on the cubes.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.

Templar -- Pre Burning crusade, left after guild broke apart. We had cleared most of the games raiding content.

Swords and Magic - Burning Crusade, took a break in March of this year (was burned out) and when I returned guild had split.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?

kara/za , Gruul/mag, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT (all full clear), I have not yet raided Sunwell

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

Currently my UI is very simple as I just reinstalled the game and haven't been raiding. However I have used my raiding mods in the past. I currently have Omen installed.

ImageImage

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.

Currently I am clean of all medically know STD's. I will be 22 in two months. I have played to many games in my life to note, however I am currently only playing WoW. I am a Junior at Penn State University...studying Geosciences.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?

I have all the above and have used vent often in my past raiding life.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?

I have just returned to the game and unfortunetly not followed your forums.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All the raid times look great to me for about 90% of the year. During summers I often have to attend various field camps/ work study for my major and may miss around 3-4 weeks during summers to be honest. I.E. Going to South Dakota for two weeks in august, and florida for a week....both for work. Other than that I'd be very close to 100% attendance.

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.

Xfire - > cpm5038

Or you can contact me ingame... I am usually on quite a bit.

11. Why do you want to join RD?

Raiding is the one thing I truely love about this game. I love tuning my charector's talent and item build to become a raid damage leader. I also enjoy the complexity associated with many fights and the coordination it takes to finish them. I have been playing this game since the stress test beta's and have always excelled at PvE content. I would like to get back into the raiding scene even if it is closed for a bit due to WoTLK.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.

Here we have a monkey-like speciman that lacks the thinking capacity of normal humans. When asked to compare objects of different sizes it becomes extremely confused and scared. Much like Grappler appears to act when spammed with pages in vent. (That Mp3 was hilarious)

ImageImage
Last edited by Korbin on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Trebor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Korbin - 70 Hunter - Semi Hardcore

Unread post by Trebor » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:09 am

So this isn't korbindallas from SnM?

and WTF my eyes hurt from looking at this app.

Korbin
Private
Private

Unread post by Korbin » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:15 am

Trebor wrote:So this isn't korbindallas from SnM?

and WTF my eyes hurt from looking at this app.

No, but we played together for awhile.

Schnookums
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Schnookums » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:40 am

THE YELLOW IT BURNNNNNSSSSSSS
Schnookie 80 Gnome Rogue
Schnookums 70 Gnome Mage
Mianne 70 NE Druid
Mianna 70 NE Hunter
Thiasanna 70 Draenei Priest

Korbin
Private
Private

Unread post by Korbin » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:05 am

Tharrr ya go.

BTW... Blumps, my bro. Paydin played with you in Uber and says WTF BLUMPS!.
Last edited by Korbin on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korbin
Private
Private

Unread post by Korbin » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:22 am

Armory appears to be working again if your interested in enchants and such.

Korbin
Private
Private

Unread post by Korbin » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:29 pm

Just want to know if I should look elsewhere or continue waiting out the application process.

Lef
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Lef » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:21 pm

Sorry we aren't looking for your class at the moment.