Ragecage - Casual - PvP

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Ragecagelol
Guild Member
Guild Member

Ragecage - Casual - PvP

Unread post by Ragecagelol » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:19 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Ragecage, 70 Paladin.

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... agecagelol

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at...
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sxAdgrzhVu0xRtZV0b
My spec varies, tbh. I usually look at the other paladins in the raid and what their tendencies are for speccing... Like if Nutty picks up imp Kings I'll grab imp Might, etc.

I'm still toying around with PvP specs. Haven't really found one I'm comfortable with. But honestly, does it really matter at this point?

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.

Do not have any WWS on me, sorry. :S

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.

Pre-BC: Slap-Brethren(MC black ftw), VoA... Couple of guilds with friends.

BC: SB, SnM... When SnM broke up I joined Overdramatic Guild Name; a guild filled with friends from TX // Iowa...

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?

Kalecgos and a few attempts on Brutallus.

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.

My name is Mitch, I'm 19 and I go to a community college(I'm an overachiever like that). I played a lot of D2 and Starcraft and am looking forward to the new ones coming out. I used to rock out in vent with Aidith... If anyone has been on the server long enough to remember that..

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?

Mmhmm.

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?

I try to, depends on how bored I am really.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am*
Thursday: 7pm to 12am*
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

*Means I can go for sure. Tuesday and Thursday are my days off. I do work on Monday and Saturday so It's going to be iffy.

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.

AIM: Wazza89

11. Why do you want to join RD?

I have a lot of friends in RD and I just came back from a break // transfer to a shitty boring server. So I'm looking for something new to keep me in the game until the Xpac.

11(PvP). I was one of the premier paladins in s1/s2, was usually people fighting over me and Roar. Did 5s on Cauch's and Seuss's teams. Both were ~2100. Got 3s up to 2100 with Deeces and my brother Meatmarket before they dropped me for Stranger. My dwarf did get deleted, so I never got Gladiator. I spent most of my time(as of recent) gearing up this human pally.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.

Megelvagor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Ragecage - Casual - PvP

Unread post by Megelvagor » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:59 pm

I vote yes, simply because I need more potential paladins to commiserate with me over ret.

I mean, yes because he's good.

Ragecagelol
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Ragecagelol » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:43 pm

Retardins make me sad. >:(

Trebor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Trebor » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Ragecagelol wrote:Retardins make me sad. >:(
heyyy then fuck off IMO*.

*my opinion in no way affects RD recruitment

Ragecagelol
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Ragecagelol » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Trebor wrote: heyyy then fuck off IMO*.
Ok ok, let me rephrase that.
Retardins that can go 21 and 0 with 12341324 billion damage in BGs with a lawlherald, and full s2, make me sad.

Megelvagor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Megelvagor » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:36 pm

And I thought we were chums.

We're through!