Estoppel - 70 Paladin - Semi-Casual

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Estoppel
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Estoppel » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:46 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.

I am relatively new to the game so the PvP gear is the best I've got
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Estoppel

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at http://www.wowhead.com/?talent .

This is the 70 build I use right now when doing PvE, under the assumption that HoJ's new interrupt component is going to work on stun immune mobs (otherwise why is it there?)
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZ0xVAcuMteIRGox

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.

N/A; new to the game

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.

N/A

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?

Pugged Kara once; Airdnaxela invited me along on Paragon's request

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.

I currently use the default UI, but I am open to change and would adapt to whatever is needed for coordination
http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 150ne5.jpg

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.

Law student. Been playing games off and on forever. Last one I really got into before WoW was Rome:Total War. I have been enjoying Sins of a Solar Empire lately

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?

Yes to all

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?

No I have not been reading raiding specific forums but I do make use of wowwiki when playing and especially when doing instances that are new to me.

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

I am generally free on the Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday times. I don't have any standing conflicts with Saturday but I usually make evening plans then.

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.

AIM: Smiley27812

11. Why do you want to join RD?

I am good friends IRL with Paragon/Pinnacle (I assume you all know his real name but I'll keep it out of a public forum) and he encouraged me to apply. I have been enjoying the game so far, and I am interested in seeing more of the content that is not really accessible to solo players when the next expansion comes out. I am more interested in heroics and coordinated PvP than "progression content" as I am not a hardcore player by any means.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.

http://www.austinprobe.com/images/cobra-mongoose.jpg
The mongoose has always been my favorite animal because he shows that if you are tenacious and you have the right skill set, you can take down something a lot larger than you are.

Paragon
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Estoppel - 70 Paladin - Semi-Casual

Unread post by Paragon » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:51 pm

Bump. Great guy, be a fine addition for pvp groups and heroics/instance come wotlk.

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by traveler » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Is this your RL friend? I know its up there somewhere but I don't have time just yet to read it!

reija
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by reija » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:05 pm

traveler wrote:Is this your RL friend? I know its up there somewhere but I don't have time just yet to read it!
Slacker. My vote is for an invite if he's anywhere near as entertaining as Paragon.

Paragon
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Paragon » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:15 am

Yeah, RL friend.