Moonspear 70 Druid Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
moonspear
Private
Private

Moonspear 70 Druid Hardcore

Unread post by moonspear » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:27 am

Post the following information:

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Moonspear 70 druid

2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Moonspear
I'm currently Moonkin spec, I'm willing to spec to whatever you guys prefer, I raided SWP as Resto but also have gear for feral(7/8 T6) and balance(6/8 T6). Have healing/feral staff weapons from twins

3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at http://www.wowhead.com/?talent .

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0VZZfVIubuxcuVhst Would be my PVE Resto spec, I actually haven't specced Resto yet so If there's a better Resto spec I'm willing to change.

4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
I don't have any sorry

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.
Currently in Genesis, obviously if accepted I will leave Genesis to join this one.
I've only been in 2 raiding guilds since starting SSC/TK, Lasers and Gypsies until they stopped raiding
Xfered to Barthilas to join Reincarnation, Raided with Reincarnation until they recently disbanded.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
Full clear SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT
4/6 SWP, experience but not downed M'uru

7. Post a screenshot of your current UI.
http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp242/hammist/UI.jpg

8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
My name is MIchael and i'm 19 years old from Brisbane Australia, i'm currently waiting to start University studying Multimedia.

8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?
Yes to all

8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ?
I do read Guild forums and do reply to topics when I have something relevant to post, I do not spam replies in forums with unnecessary comments

9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc.

All times are server (CST)
Tuesday: 7pm to 12am
Thursday: 7pm to 12am
Saturday: 6 to 12am
Monday: 7 to 12am

I will be able to make all raid times

10. Please include some contact information. Ideally an AIM, MSN or Xfire screen name.
MSN - skillz_that_killz@Hotmail.com

11. Why do you want to join RD?
I would like to join RD because I know this is going to be a guild that's going to be successful in Wotlk, Seeing how you guys have been around for so long, I know there's going to be alot of stability and that's a kind of guild that I'm looking for.

12. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
http://www.dailypets.co.uk/wp-content/u ... pyeyes.jpg chose a dog in reflection of my loyality with puppy dog eyes as what i would look like if i was denied :(

chives
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Moonspear 70 Druid Hardcore

Unread post by chives » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:03 am

you're plus damage is 1337

Tiandrex
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Tiandrex » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:37 am

chives wrote:you're plus damage is 1337
Are you kidding me? How did you get into VTech?? You blow my mind sometimes Dibo. :P
Tiandrex: Level 70 rogue (Previously Rogue Class Leader): Mostly retired
Prometus: Level 70 resto shaman: Mostly active
Retired Officer of Righteous Dawn

chives
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by chives » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:16 pm

rofl, I was so tired at work when I wrote that. I was there for four hours and spent an hour on the toilet playing brickbreaker and taking huge dumps

laas
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by laas » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:59 am

who won?

good god, australia what time is it during raids there.
Last edited by laas on Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behind every chain-pulling tank is a healer who's rolling their eyes.

Paragon
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Paragon » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:41 am

Not posting needless replies to threads is completely unacceptable, as evidenced by the comments in this thread.

Outside of your reluctance to make useless posts, and what appears to me to be the worst UI ever, seems like a solid app that we should consider!