1. Give us your character name, level and class. Colossäl, 70 mage
2. Post the link to your gear (WoW Armory) If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... oss%C3%A4l (Im in my pvp gear)
3. Fill out the spec (or multiple specs if necessary) that you would use in your primary raiding build at http://www.wowhead.com/?talent . 2/48/11
4. If available, please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted.
5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild. Im kind of new to this server so the only raiding guild i have been in is Bad on Purpose and their progression was very bad so i left.
6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have? All of hyjal, 5/9 BT, and of course all of the easy t5/t4 places
7. Post a screenshot of your current UI. I have a pretty standard UI. I like playing my mage that way.
8. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc. I am a 15 year old male that is turning 16 very soon. When im not playing wow i work on getting my 8 handicap in golf lower
8.1 Do you have a stable internet connection, good computer, and headset? Are you willing to speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids? Yes
8.2 Do you read Guild Forums (Raid Section, Off Topic...)? Do you create or reply to active topics about the new encounters during raid progression ? Sometimes
9. Please tell us your exact availability for the following times. Also, tell us about any limitations you may have in the future. For example, might you have work-related leave at some point, a long vacation without internet access, two weeks of non-stop exams, a bad internet connection at peak hours on Friday, etc. I have to wake up at 520 am everyday so i would only be able to raid untill about 10 every night but while i am in the raid i will give it my all and help out.
Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here