Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Isias
Private
Private

Isias 70 Paladin Hardcore

Unread post by Isias » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 pm

1. Character name, level and class

Isias 70 Paladin

2.Post the link to your gear / spec on the WoW Armory. If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... or&n=Isias

3. Tell us a little about your talent build(s). Why do you spec what you do, when you do?

My Spec is Holy PvE build for the most part. I moved two points out of improved constriction aura to improved hammer of Justice for Arena PvP. But I can move it back if I start raiding. I have just under 2k healing. My holy spell crit is at 26.85% for all holy spells. And Holy light is at 31.85% unbuffed. Because of the high amount of healing crits I get combined with trinkets, pots, oils, and food buffs I don’t ever run out of mana in a proper raiding environment.

4. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild.

I started in Departed Soulz and levelled to 60. After that I was a founding member of Retribution and the paladin class leader. After BC the guild was only running Kara and not progressing, so I moved to Odyssey. After out healing EVERY healer in the raid I was replaced for a new resto shammy. So I /gquit and took a break from raiding. I Joined SB to play with some friends. After about a week in the mongoose raid I was pulled up to the Wipe Club the day after there first Kael kill. I progressed through all of Hyjal Summit and Black Temple. Killing every boss, but Illidan. I was once more taken out of the raid two pulls before Social Butterflies first Illidan kill. Replaced by a Resto Shaman. I was not pissed about that choice it was best for the raid because of chine heal and there were no shamans in the raid at that time. however I was kinda disappointed so i went on another brake. Somewhat because of school and my current job I didn’t have the time to give for the Wipe club. So I took another brake and now am back and looking for a new guild.

5. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?

Kara, Gruuls, SSC, TK, HS, BT, killed every boos but Illidan, got him to %15

6. Post a screenshot of your current UI. If available, also post a WWS report from a raid you recently attended.

I haven’t been on any end game raid for a while because of taking a break. http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk19 ... 010531.jpg

7. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.

My name is Andrew Smith, I am 20 years old and I live in Mesa AZ. I have been playing games for way too long. I have played Wow for about 3 years. I also play Cod4 a lot as well as gta4. I am going to school at MCC trying to be a pilot but its really expansive, so I am trying to work all that shit out. Some of my flaws are I can get too competitive at times. Never in a aggressive way I would just get pissed at myself. And I am Dyslexic (a learning disorder marked by a severe difficulty in recognizing and understanding written language, leading to spelling and writing problems. It is not caused by low intelligence or brain damage.) S I spell like I am in the 3rd grade.

8. Of our four raid days, which can you make and which can you not make? For the ones you can make (if any), what is your available time frame? For the ones you can't make (if any), tell us why.

I can make them all no job atm and no life.

9. Why do you want to join RD?

I mostly get ignored in SB now. Don’t really know anyone so I want to new place to chill. But I don’t want to down grade guilds. And I was Looking on the forums and saw RD was looking for some new peeps. Also in the post Sightless stated “If you out perform current members on a regular basis, you will receive a raid slot.” So I thought it was worth a shot. And after being on Azgalor for my whole wow life it would be nice to be on the servers best guild. Also I have never gotten treated badly by any one in RD.

10. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.

1337 that thing could fuck up so much shit. I am a big fan of the pwn.