Datanker - 70 Fury Warrior - Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Datanker
Private
Private

Datanker - 70 Fury Warrior - Hardcore

Unread post by Datanker » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Datanker, 70, Fury Warrior
2. Post the link to your gear / spec on the WoW Armory. If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Datanker
3. Tell us a little about your talent build(s). Why do you spec what you do, when you do? I am fury, always am(not really geared for any other spec), because tanking gets old way to fast and besides whats more fun beating the crap outta mobs. xD

4. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild. Avantis- disagreed w/ a few people and things that went on and it eventually got old and i left. Animosity- current guild, haven't raided w/ em yet cause i was on vacation. Kinda looking for a guild that has BT cleared. I know im not quite BT geared but i'm not too far.
5. What raiding experience post-BC do you have? I did MC a few times, thats about it.

6. Post a screenshot of your current UI.
7. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
I'm 17(yeah i know not 18 blah blah), i like to play video games and will play unless sumthing drastic happens(has yet to happen); i played BF2 for 2 years, CSS for a while(back playing a lil bit), Dungeon Seige II, BF2142, Halo, and various console games; Love my computer xD; No current STD's and ond't plan on having any, but ya never know.
8. Of our four raid days, which can you make and which can you not make? For the ones you can make (if any), what is your available time frame? For the ones you can't make (if any), tell us why. During the summer any day during the week unless sumthing comes up. During school i will be on for any raids past 5 server. how late i can stay on depends on tests and what not. I currently don't have a job so that wont be a prob.

9. Why do you want to join RD? I have been looking for a damn good raiding guild where members dont leave during the raid because its too late. I mean u cant stay the whole raid then dont go, that simple. I feel that RD is what ive been looking for.
xD

10. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
There really is a hero inside all of us...even a squirrel :)