Devotion 70 Shadow Priest Semi-Casual

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Devotion
Private
Private

Devotion 70 Shadow Priest Semi-Casual

Unread post by Devotion » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Post the following information:

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Devotion, 70, Priest, Dwarf
2. Post the link to your gear / spec on the WoW Armory. If you are logged out in non-PvE gear, give us a time that we can view the armory and see your PvE gear.
If i'm logged out in PVP gear (475 resil) I apologize, but i'll try to log off in PVE gear until i hear back from you all.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Devotion
3. Tell us a little about your talent build(s). Why do you spec what you do, when you do?
My spec is 20/0/41 so that i can get vamp embrace and improved mana burn. Mostly for Arenas but ready and willing to go raid spec

4. List your past guild(s) and reason why you are leaving your current (or most recent) guild. Brethren, Ordo Solaris, (Pre-BC on an old account/old character for both of those) Blahguild. Blahguild pretty much fell apart after Blahdruid left, and then Tiny left, and now Blahslug plays on a different server. I raided post-BC with some pugs and momentarily joined Arms of Valors but they quickly fell apart, So here i am and Blahguild is too dead to return to.

5. What raiding experience post-BC do you have?
Kara, Gruuls lair, Magtheridon's lair, Zul'Aman, SSC
6. Post a screenshot of your current UI.
PVP http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k132/ ... 190945.jpg
PVE
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k132/ ... 191722.jpg

7. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
Well I'm an 18 year old Male (6'4 250+ lbs) just graduated high school, Going into Deckhand Courses in September. Ex-Football player, No job at the moment but finding one soon, so I am Unsure whether to call myself Semi-Casual or Semi-Hardcore. I've been playing Since Beta, and Have played all the Blizzard games growing up and continue to enjoy them. I'm old friends with Snowdrop in real life, as well as Ballentine.
I live in Vancouver Canada, Rarely if ever get Family aggro.
That about covers it.
8. Of our four raid days, which can you make and which can you not make? For the ones you can make (if any), what is your available time frame? For the ones you can't make (if any), tell us why.
Raid 1 - Tuesday; form 6:30 and pull 7:00. Able if not working
Raid 2 - Thursday; form 6:30 and pull 7:00. Able if not working
Raid 3 - Monday; form 6:30 and pull 7:00. Able if not working
Raid 4 - See Below(Saturday) Able if not working

So basically, until i get a job, I can be as hardcore as I please. Once i land a job and figure out my schedule i would most likely become Semi-Casual.

9. Why do you want to join RD?
Righteous Dawn has always been a haven of the best players on the server, I've spent most of my days on WoW on Azgalor and Righteous Dawn has always been around. I'm usually around so I figure chances are we would probably get along pretty well. I've had some of my good friends on this server and in real life in your guild and I think that in this time of transition with Blahguild Finally having no one on constantly,
(rather than how it used to be...8 members online at once being our record)
I believe that Righteous Dawn would be a great place to call home.

10. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k132/ ... l_face.jpg
How can you resist the Happy Elephant Seal?
I've gone scuba diving before and this guy reminded me of that, as well as just how fat and ridiculous he looks. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Devotion on Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hodd
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Devotion 70 Shadow Priest Semi-Casual

Unread post by Hodd » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:51 am

doesnt count for much but +1 for a great app
RD's carebear

morraine
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by morraine » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:00 am

Any friend of Snowdrops is a good person in my book.

Issu
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by Issu » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:14 am

friend of Keith you say? Lies and slander. Also make him resub and level his hunter!
-=Who I is=-
Iszu - Night Elf Druid(Azgalor)
Issuu - Gnome Warlock(Azgalor)
Jake - Mexican Student(Life)

Devotion
Private
Private

Unread post by Devotion » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Yeah I played cards and WoW with Keith back in the day. I'm pretty sure he refuses to come back and play Snowdrop, we've tried :roll:

Devotion
Private
Private

Unread post by Devotion » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:07 pm

So I've Leveled up my Bladestorm Warrior, Not sure if you need it. I'm also leveling Devotion as a healer. If you guys would reconsider my app I'd appreciate it.