Kaistiebuns-70 Warrior-Semi Hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
Kaistiebuns
Private
Private

Kaistiebuns-70 Warrior-Semi Hardcore

Unread post by Kaistiebuns » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:09 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.

Name: Kaistiebuns
Level: 70
Class: Warrior

2. Post the link to your gear / spec on the WoW Armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... aistiebuns

3. Tell us a little about your talent build(s). Why do you spec what you do, when you do?

I tanked for MC, BWL, AQ40, and Naxx, got burnt out in tanking pre BC so I decided to go as a dps warrior for BC. My talent build is the typical fury warrior build. Allthough i just heard something interesting so I respeced to see if it was true.

4. List any relevant keys / attunements you have? If you don't have any, have you completed any sections of the attunement quest-lines?

Im obviously attuned for all the pre-bc stuff, I am kara keyed, have done the ssc attunement before they took it out, and im almost attuned to hyjal, I have the vial from vash, just need the other from vael. Not started the BT attunement yet.

5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you left the guild(s).

I am the starting guild leader of Aftermath on azgalor, I xfered to azgalor when I moved from my home state to play with about 8 RL friends, We started Aftermath, it progressed really well and then the holidays came around and killed the guild. It is basically dead. I am apping because I want to be a very active player/raider and it is not happening.

6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have? Pre-BC?

Kara, Gruuls, Mag, Kazzak, SSC, Most of TK.

7. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.

Lol @ the STD thing. Im 21 years old, I am a professional musician, I do different gigs around the city where I live, studio recording. I like to build things. After I graduated high school I went to a Year of college and then started building cabinets for new homes. I do that during the week and play on weekends.

8. Of our four raid days, which can you make and which can you not make? For the ones you can make (if any), what is your available time frame? For the ones you can't make (if any), tell us why.

I should be able to make all of the 4 raids, My schedule is really flexible.

9. Why do you want to join RD?

I know a few of you, great players and fun to play with, I am tired of doing kara and gruuls and would like to experience more content while playing with fun but mature players.

10. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.

After reading how grappler gets drunk all the time, i saw this and thought about that.