Dwaynelayman - 70 Mage = Semi-hardcore

Interested in joining Righteous Dawn? Post here
dwaynelayman
Private
Private

Dwaynelayman - 70 Mage = Semi-hardcore

Unread post by dwaynelayman » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:13 pm

1. Give us your character name, level and class.
Dwaynelayman 70 mage
2. Post the link to your gear / spec on the WoW Armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... aynelayman
3. Tell us a little about your talent build(s). Why do you spec what you do, when you do?
I am 2/48/11 Fire spec because it is the highest dps, icy veins ftw.
4. List any relevant keys / attunements you have? If you don't have any, have you completed any sections of the attunement quest-lines?
I am attuned to everything.
5. List your past guild(s) and reason why you left the guild(s).
Brethren-Scilla, and SB-Azgalor, I left SB for Brethren, but then came back to Azgalor to be with my friends and quit raiding for a little bit.
6. What raiding experience post-BC do you have? Pre-BC?
I have done all of TK/SSC and Hyjal, I have done first 4 bosses in BT.
7. Give us a little information about yourself. This can be anything including (but not limited to) age, likes/dislikes, previous / current games played, computer spec, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
I play hockey, lacrosse, and jazz trumpet. I signed up for the semi-hardcore cause I cant make tuesdays raids because of hockey practice, and I can get to thursdays raid 10 mins before pull time, but other than that I would be hardcore.
8. Of our four raid days, which can you make and which can you not make? For the ones you can make (if any), what is your available time frame? For the ones you can't make (if any), tell us why. Tuesday I cannot make, reason is in the above answer.

9. Why do you want to join RD? Ive raided hyjal/BT and anything less would not be worth my time.

10. Find a picture of an animal and post it, then tell us why you chose this animal or picture. The more clever, the better.
Attachments
ZombieCat[1].jpg
ZombieCat[1].jpg (67.4 KiB) Viewed 650 times

traveler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Re: Dwaynelayman - 70 Mage = Semi-hardcore

Unread post by traveler » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:31 pm

dwaynelayman wrote:9. Why do you want to join RD? Ive raided hyjal/BT and anything less would not be worth my time.

I really hope if you do raid with us, you can backup the cockiness.

On a similar note, there may very well come random times when I have to take a raid back to SSC / TK for attunement purposes. While it's rare, when it does happen are you going to be one of those people who suddenly has a sick grandma of your 3rd cousin on your mother's side that you need to tend to? Not saying you will, that's why I asked, but anyone that refuses to help do things that are not fun and generally suck balls are not worth my time.

Grappler
Grand Marshall
Grand Marshall

Unread post by Grappler » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:50 pm

Looking at all the BT/Hyjal gear you have no shit, anything else isn't worth your time.

/bowdown

tyen
Guild Member
Guild Member

Unread post by tyen » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:30 pm

Grappler wrote:Looking at all the BT/Hyjal gear you have no shit, anything else isn't worth your time.

/bowdown

Oh shit, Grappler knows about irony :shock: :)